Chapter 3 - More seggs~♥️

Testament could see the outline bulging from Shiranui's abdomen and pulled back his dick that was being pulled in at how tightly her pussy was. Her fingernails dug into his body marking him allowing her to pierce his skin. It wasn't painful but added another element to the pleasure.

"Mhmmh~♥️"

Shiranui gasped as she felt her inside being stretched and rearranged as it rubbed inside her. She had experienced having a husband and slept with him numerous times but what she was feeling was different. It made her feel young like her first time and how her heart was pounding like crazy.

She looked at his face, it was feminine almost made him appear like a young woman not older than her own daughter. His silky black hair and droopy eyes made a mysterious impression. Though, the mesmerizing red eyes seem to leer her in snatching her heart and soul.

Yet in her eyes, he looked handsome and the most attractive person she has seen. Shiranui was certain that she was falling for someone that she had just met.

The way he held was gentle and warmth not rushing nor being consumed by pleasure alone. Shiranui was unable to contain herself and pulled him closer to devour his lips.

It was a deep and passionate kiss as she poured her heart into every coiling action of her tongue. Their tongue wrestled for dominances creating a sloppy wet sound that seemed to reverberate in the air.

Testament was surprised by her action but accepted it without problem. He adapted to every passing moment instinctively knew what to do.

Their lips departed for a moment allowing Testament to kiss her neck sucking it leaving a hickey. Shiranui quivers at his action and bit the same nibbling his ear and biting into his shoulder leaving a mark.

Testament felt the prickle but didn't mind and made eye contact with her. Both for a moment to trace the details of their faces until his lengthy rod hitting her cervix and bit her lower lips trembling from her inside filled to the brimmed.

"Haa....you can move now~"

Shiranui knew that he was waiting for her sign to go and Testament softly smiled. He pulled back seeing her erotic expression moaning while her buxom bouncing in a hypnotic way and a clapping sound echoed as the result of their pelvis hitting one another.

"Aaahn~♥️ Testament-san~♥️ Keep going~♥️♥️ Don't stop~♥️♥️ Aaahn haa~♥️"

She couldn't even think straight with how much it was hitting her sensitive part fixated on the pleasure that her body was receiving.

Testament held her waist synching his hips with his hand pulling her waist creating a perfect rhythm. Shiranui could only see stars where waves of pleasure entering her sensitive body.

His movement, his touch, his indescribable charm and many more made her experience perfect. The way he was moving was rough with his cock grinding against the inner walls tensing even more.

"AAAAHNN~♥️♥️ HARDER~♥️ FASTER~~ AAAHNN~♥️HYAAAH~~♥️"

Hearing her cries made Testament aroused and wanted to give what she wanted. He grabbed her arms and pulled it instead, pounding her pussy. His pacing became a lot faster ramming deeper hitting her good spot with the wet noise growing louder.

"I CAN'T HOLD ANYMORE~♥️!! I'M CUMMING~♥️♥️!!" She squirts her juices soaking Testament girthy members and instead of stopping continues violating her body.

He leaned in cupping her breast where he could barely fit his whole hand at how large her breast was. Testament kneaded her breast while taking the other on his mouth wrapping his tongue around her areola soaking it.