Chapter 2 - Encounter~♥️

Mizuki Shiranui did not anticipate that she would fall into a trap. She was sent on a mission alone and thought that it was going to be a simple task of eliminating demons from the dark world, another dimension where demons and demonkin reside.

She was a Taimanin, a group that deals with demons and Shiranui was one of the stronger combatants therefore the mission was supposed to be quick but she had let her guard down. The moment she realized it was trapped gave everything to escape but it was difficult because she was weakened and currently experiencing intense sexual urges.

Shiranui was able to suppress it by using bedroom arts that she studied knowing this kind of scenario was common for being a Taimanin. She managed to fend off relatively well but the exhaustion started to kick in and the sexual urges made it difficult to fight.

"Hahaha look at this Bitch! I can't wait to pound that ass!" The orc said leering on her voluptuous and well endowed body wearing scantily dressed clothes.

"Hey, I was going first!" Another said laughing at the joy of getting the chance to gang Rape the woman in front of them while Shiranui was panting heavily making it hard to think straight and was tempted to let her desire go.

'No, I can't let myself be captured or Yuki-chan will be alone!'

Shiranui tried to concentrate knowing that once she was captured then her daughter would be sad and she can't leave her without a parent to be by her side.

"Shit! She still has strength left!" Orc as they tried to gang up on her and she was waiting for them to get clothes to kill them all but suddenly everyone was sliced into pieces when shadow blur appeared.

"Hope you don't mind if I join this party?" Shiranui was shocked to find a person who appeared to be a young woman wearing a gothic outfit but upon getting a closer look realized the person was a man.

Back in Gosha village, the place where Taimanin resides would find androgynous men and she lived around them so that it was easy for her to discern if the person was a man or not.

"What the! Who are you!? How dare you get in our way!" The orc said and simply chuckled at the person response.

"How dare I not? A fine beauty shouldn't be violated by ugly piece of excrement."

His sarcastic tone angered the orc as they rushed towards him. He held out the weapon in his hands that was an ethereal scythe made of darkness with skull shapes and disappeared from his spot and reappeared on the other side of the orcs.

He then stabbed the scythe into the ground then leaned on it fixing his top hat before instantly turning the orc into dust that even blood was completely disintegrated.

"It would have been nice if I had some tea." He muttered then looked at the woman storing his scythe back into his inventory and walked over.

"Are you alright?" The person, Testament said while Shiranui was mesmerized by his face thinking how he looked to be the most attractive person that she had seen more than her late husband.

'Haa...I can't control my urge anymore...and I don't mind if this person takes me.'

Shiranui thought since he did save her and sleeping with him should be a valid reward. She leaped into action and leaned to kiss Testament who was surprised but didn't push her away instead instinct kicked in and coiled their tongues.

'Mhmmh~ he's really good!'

She thought while pushing him into the ground straddling over him. Testament felt her thick thighs around his waist and large chest pressed against his body.