Chapter 5 - Shiranui Mizuki

Taimanin World

Day 2.

8:00 Am.

Opening her eyes, Shiranui felt both refreshed and sore at the same time. She glanced down, finding herself laying and covered in bedsheet. Memories soon resurface recalling what had happened the other night and couldn't feel but blush realizing how intoxicated she was at the time and how everything felt natural.

Despite being aware that she was brainwashed into sleeping with him didn't seem to show any discomfort and wholeheartedly accepted being basically enslaved. Shiranui had been pent up ever since her husband passed away and hadn't found the opportunity to look for another man until now.

The way everything felt unreal recalling his touch exploring every part of her body going for several rounds trying out every kind of position until she couldn't go on anymore. She was utterly destroyed by his lump of meat penetrating her inside trying to breed her.

Shiranui sat up then felt her belly that was still full of his semen and frowned at how her body was craving his meat inside her. She never expected that things would turn out the way and wondered if she was pregnant or not.

Even if she used her ninja arts to stop getting pregnant it was now impossible when it was possible that she was already fertilized at the amount he loaded inside.

She didn't want him since he saved her from being captured and she was the one who chose to take him though it was possible he brainwashed her into taking the initiative. Regardless, it was already done and he didn't force her to do anything she disliked.

Shiranui glanced to her side, finding her clothes and weapon laid next to her. She was unsure how he unclothed her but didn't bother thinking and immediately went looking for him.

Her eyes soon landed in front of her seeing the slender body that had an hourglass figure that made the person appear like a woman.

His glossy long bleak hair was mesmerizing like an endless sea of starless sky. Her heart seems to throbbing by simply looking at him and slowly turning to face her.

“Oh, Good morning~ I hope you rested well?”

He was near a fire with boar being slowly roasted. Testament had received them from the demon that he created and stored those demons back into his shadow since he discovered that he was able to store them inside while managing to skin and remove the blood using his nail that he can sharpen and his death force Manipulation where he can precisely select which one to decay.

“Good morning to you as well.” She greeted him as she stood up only to stagger and trip but fortunately Testament was fast enough to catch her.

“Easy now, it's clear you're still sore after last night. Here let me help you.” Testament held her hands helping Shiranui stand up.

“You really didn't hold back~. Though I would be lying, I didn't enjoy it.” Shiranui commented with a playful smile and Testament chuckled.

“Sleeping with stunning beauty doesn't happen often.” Testament responded as Shiranui giggled.

“Fufufu~ I can see that.” She looked down seeing the tent forming a lower region making lick her lips.

“Hold on now, even though I want to. I'm just caught up in the moment last night and don't want to make you think I'm just all about Sex.” Testament stopped her from getting any ideas and Shiranui found his words strange.

“But didn't you mention that you were an Incubus God? Shouldn't you be more lecherous and already attacking me while I sleep?”

She teased him and he choked a bit from her statement. Sure he brainwash her into sleeping with him doesn't mean he wants to only Fuck. He might as well use fleshlight or Sex doll.