Chapter 8 - Section Three

Alright new chapter, there few things I just realize.

There's too damn good waifu in Taimanin that I can't seem to fit them all! I want them all but it would be difficult to give all of them a screen time.

Though, I like to add Mirabell Bell, Ingrid, Euhara Rin, Carla Cromwell, and many more.

Anyway, I want to ask y'all to give me reward suggestion.

============
Taimanin World

Day 2.

10:00 Am.

Testament held Shiranui tightly using his ability to clean themselves of sweat and bodily fluid. He manipulates the spirit around him to grab a towel that was inside the aircraft and remove excess semen oozing out of Shiranui. 

“We might have gotten carried away…” Testament deeply sigh seeing how much of a mess because he didn't want to Fuck Shiranui but she was far too tempting and couldn't control himself.

“I think you're right. But I'm happy that you let me enjoy myself.”

Shiranui's soft smile was a delicate veil over the pent-up frustration that had simmered for far too long, leaving her almost forgetting the intoxicating sensation of a man's touch.

Despite his androgynous allure, he possessed a raw masculinity that surged forth as he ardently embraced her, igniting a fire within her that had long been dormant.

Each powerful thrust felt like a reminder of what she had been missing, and she found herself craving every second of his commanding presence.

As the waves of pleasure washed over her, she yearned for another round, but she restrained herself, savoring the lingering echoes of their passionate encounter.

‘I wonder when I became this sex crazed? Maybe it has to do with being a succubus queen like how it is simply my nature now to please my king.’ She thought herself happy to serve him at any given moment but couldn't be rough with her anymore.

“I just noticed that I've gotten a Tattoo on my abdomen…what does that mean?”

She hasn't encountered that many succubus and incubus before because they mostly operate behind the scene, never directly involved therefore accurate information about them is scarce. Testament became silent and looked troubled for a moment before answering.

“That Tattoo symbolizes that you're mine and currently carrying my offspring.”

The news shook Shiranui and received a multitude of emotions from  fear, anxiety, excitement, confusion, and happiness.

She hardly knows the Testament beside the one he told him. Shiranui already accepted this possibility but now it was confirmed and made her feelings more prominent.

“I…I don't know what to feel. But I can at least say I'm not surprised considering the amount you poured into me and the fact that I am fine carrying your child so long we both raise it.” Shiranui gently rubbed her stomach remembering the time she conceived and gave a motherly smile.

“Fufufu though I hope my daughter doesn't mind a younger sibling.” She cutely giggled while Testament rubbed his cheek against her face.

“Yeah…try to keep it a secret from her for now. Also, it is best to avoid overworking yourself.” Testament was worried for her and their child's safety.

“Duly noted~ That aside, nice we give our report, I believe you don't have spare clothes correct?” Shiranui asked and Testament nodded.

“Great idea. It would be wonderful but I don't have any way of paying..” He remarked, finding it strange that he wasn't uncomfortable wearing a feminine clothes.