Chapter 12

- An awkward reunion

Nakita was sent to a hospital. She seemed to be recovering after what had happened. Luckily the principle played it off as a student fight and told her mother that he had expelled the student who did this.

He made sure this wouldn't spread. Payed for her bills and recovery lessons. The principle had thoroughly knotted any loose ends.

The holidays rolled in. Every other student was enjoying their holiday, besides Christian. He was filled with anger, hatred and wanted revenge. The memory of Nakita was in his head, like a video on replay.

[Knock knock]

"Elder brother?" It was Damion. He entered his brothers room looking for him, but he wasn't there. "Where could he have gone?" He asked himself as he headed downstairs.

"Marie? Have you seen older brother?"

Marie was busy reading a cook book while cooking dinner. She turned to look at Damion. Her face with food stains on the cheek and her frizzled hair. "Hm? He went out."

"Do you know why?" Damion asked slightly worried. "I still don't think he is.... stable..."

Maria was quiet. She didn't know what to say. After a moment she finally spoke up. "I think he needs space. After what he experienced he seems to really need it."

They all kept silent. They knew exactly what he was going through since they went through it themselves, but Christian was the victim.

They never wished for anyone to go through something like that. So they silently agreed to give Christian the space he needed.

[Else where]

Smoke filled the room and music was blasting on max. People were dancing and enjoying themselves. In a VIP room a kid, with his girls was enjoying himself.

Suddenly as he was about to get +18, his friend burst through the door.

"Jay! Jay! Some kid is beating everyone in the club!"

"Da fuck you mean!? And the guards!?"

"They're all knocked out!"

Jay panicked. He was confused as well. "What does he want?"

"Don't know! He just came in here and started to beat everyone up!"

"ARGGH!!" A scream from outside. It made everyone in the VIP room scared. Chills went down their spines causing them to freeze.

Footsteps got closer and louder until the door swang open. Christian stood by the door, his clothed covered in blood stains.

Every one stood frozen. No words were spoken. The lights flashing making it hard to identify faces. Christian went to the guy who entered the room to warn Jay. Without the slightest hesitation he kicked him against the knee then Christians knee flew up into his chin, knocking him out.

Christian walked past the body that collapsed and stared at the two girls. "Scram!" And in a moment they were gone, leaving Jay behind.

Hesitantly Jay asked. "What do you want? Do you know that my parent own th-"

A punch to the face making him fall to the couch. He held his nose and kept silent.

"Where is Kyle?" Christian asked.

"W-Who?"

Another kick to the arm, pinning it down. "Kyle... Kyle Malum!?"

Jay kept silent. He was confused but more so scared. He had no clue, until Christian added one more thing.

"LEIGHTON MALUMS LITTLE BROTHER IDIOT!!"

The memory in Jay snapped, but the snap sound was from the memory clicking it was his wrist. Christian snapped it.

"Talk! Do you know him!?"

Jay nodded. Tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't have the words to speak but could still answer.

"Where!?"

Jay nodded no. He had no clue but Christian didn't by this. He grabbed his other hand and broke three fingers. "You sure?" Christian asked.

Jay nodded. The only thing that filled his mind was pain, as he passed out.

"Shitty bastard." Christian said as he left. Out the VIP room and out the building. The only thing able to be heard and seen was the loud music and the flashing lights.

Christian was walking down the road. The sun rising as it took a whole day to find the club. He may have fought everyone and won but he was severely injured in return.

Christian was walking down the street, leaving a trail of blood. No one even bothered to bat an eye towards him. Not even thinking about his condition.

Christian took a turn. He felt dizzy. He walked down an ally and collapsed. He had no clue what was about to happen, he only hoped that he wouldn't end like this.

"Young man!? Are you okay!?" A women rushed to Christians side and took out her phone. "Hold on! I'll call 911!"

Christian reacted to this and held her hand. "No.... please no..." He was barely awake as he begged. She noticed his eyes. It looked deeply wounded and so desperate.

Reluctantly she agreed. She didn't understand the circumstances in his home so she didn't want to cause any problems.

"Let me at least call my son to take us to my place."

Christian silently thanked her using the last of his strength before passing out. The women stared at him fully concerned.

"What happened to this poor child...?" She asked herself.

[Hours Later]

Christian slowly woke staring at the unfamiliar territory. He tried to sit up but felt pain in his abdomen. He held onto it feeling the bandages. He stared at the ceiling not knowing what to do.

"Yo. You awake?" A guy sitting in the chair across him said. His hair was a mess and he seemed tall. "Yo moms! Kids awake!"

The women hurried over to him. "Are you okay? Explain to me what happened in case I can help."

Christian kept silent. He wasn't planning to answer.

"You don't wanna answer? Is it something that ba-"

"Mom I'm home! I got all the shopping needed for the week also."

She walked in with a charm. Her mini tied up afro made her seem so elegant. She had a bright smile and wore lovely black clothing plus her sister entered as well.

Honora was silent as she saw Christian. "It's You!?" She shouted as she stared at him. Never had she thought to see him again.

[End Of Chapter 12]