Chapter 6

- A saviour?

1 week passed and nothing much was heard from their father. It even seemed like he may have not even been at home anymore.

Maria, the assistant was with Damion in his room. After the incident was over he started to have nightmares about it over and over again. He was unable to stay in a room alone, because of the thought that his father may come home and beat him again. The reason why Maria was with him.

"Ahh!?" He screamed as he seemed to wake up from another nightmare.

Maria who was sitting next to him patted his head and slowly rubbed it. "It's okay young master Damion. I'm here."

He became slightly relaxed when she said that and moved closer to her.

"Marie... where is big brother? Is... He.... is he in trouble with father again...?" He panicked, he did not wish to see his brother in that state again.

"Calm down young master Damion. He is fine." She tried to calm him down.

"Do... Are you certain...?" He was still slightly agitated.

"Yes, I am. Do you wish to see him?" She asked.

When he heard this he nodded. He really did want to see his big brother. Maria then held his hand and led him outside towards the back yard.

When they reached it, Damion saw his brother running around. He ran one lap around their field, did 25 push ups, 25 sit ups, 25 squats, 50 jumping jacks and repeated.

Christian continued to do this for a while until he finally noticed Maria and his brother Damion who were watching him. He stopped what he was doing, grabbed his towel that was hanging on a tree and went towards them.

Christian, who was shirtless, was bandaged from his neck to his lower abdomen. His left arm was as well covered in bandages.

"Maria? Is something the matter?" Asked Christian.

"No young master Christian. It just seemed like your brother wanted to see you." She pointed towards Damion. He was just standing there holding her hand, staring at his brother and the amount of bandages he had.

"Big brother....? Are you alright?" Damion asked.

Christians eyes seemed so dead. It would feel like you were being analyzed as he looked at you.

He patted his brother on his head and started to rub his cheeks as you would do to a dog.

"Yes I am, but tell me... how are you?" Christian seemed more concerned about Damions mental health.

Damion who was smiling as he was getting his cheeks rubbed answered him in a happy unknowing tone. "I'm alright... it's just these nightmares I'm having that.... argh!" Damion immediately held his head. He felt pain just thinking about what happened before.

Christian  just pulled him into a hug said, "It'll be okay Damion. I know it may hurt but you will get better... and if you ever need assistance you may call for me or Maria anytime. Is that okay with you?" Christian made a bright smile as he finished saying this.

Damion who looked at his large smile, smiled as well. He just nodded and hugged his brother back. "Thank you big brother." He started to smile as well.

Christian who saw him happy looked at Maria. His expression that was gentle towards his brother became more stern and serious. "Maria, take Damion inside and make sure he isnt alone. Stay with him. Ill be going out." He said.

Maria nodded, she took Damions hand and was about to leave, but he tried to follow his brother.

"Wait big brother... can't I go with you?" He said sad.