Chapter 8

- A little vegence doesn't hurt

It was the last couple days before Christian had to go back to school, but he wasn't in the slightest concerned about that. He was currently busy searching for a new house to stay in.

After a few days of searching they found a nice place with a large backyard. It was a double story house with 2 Bathrooms, one upstairs and the other downstairs, 3 Bedrooms, all three upstairs, a big enough kitchen with a living room and dinning room, both downstairs.

Christian wasn't in the slightest concerned about the monthly pay since he paid it off in full. He only had to pay for the water and electricity. He was using the savings he had received from his grandfather before he had passed away.

After he had finally bought the house he took Damion and Maria there. "How is it?" Asked Christian.

Damion with a large smile ran inside looking around. "It's amazing big brother!" He yelled as he started opening every door.

"Young master Christian... How did you afford for all this?" Asked Maria slightly concerned.

Christian just walked past her and took a seat on the sofa. "I bought it with my savings." He said as if it was normal.

"And how much was that?" She continued.

"Around 15 mill." He said casually.

Marias jaw dropped. "15 mill!? Where did you gain that amount of money!?"

"I'm not entitled to tell you that." He said in a harsh way.

"But young master...." Maria tried to continue.

Christian then glared at her. "Maria... It's for the best not to know." He stood up and headed upstairs. "Oh and Maria?"

Maria who just stood there quietly felt slightly sad. "Yes young master Christian?"

Christian stared at her with a slight smirk. "Stop with the young master thing... just call me Christian."

Maria who was staring at him with a slight smile answered. "Yes... Christian."

'At least it felt as if we got closer, since she would be taking care of us she needs to get use to calling me by my name as well for Damion. In case I need her to act as my guardian.' Thought Christian as he headed to upstairs.

Damion was looking all over the place with a large smile.

"Is it too your liking Damion?" Asked Christian.

Damion was jumping around in a room was smiling and laughing. "Yes! Yes it is! Is this my room big brother?" He asked.

"If you like. This place is for us to stay and to be safe, so make sure you feel at home." He said to his brother as sat on the bed in the room.

As he was staring at his brother who was laughing and playing his face become slightly more cold again. "Damion come here."

Damion who noticed this become more quiet and followed his brothers order. He stood infront of his brother and was just staring at him. "Is something the matter?"

Christian became silent for a moment. He was just staring at his brothers adorable face. "No no no. It's all okay. I just wanted to ask you a question."

"And that is?"

"Damion.... what do you think about father?" Christian asked. His tone was dark and so was his gaze.

Damion sat next to Christian confused but saddened as well. "Father... He is scary and he is as well dangerous, but he is still our father... maybe father is just sad and doesn't know how to deal with his emotions... maybe we should just give him a chance... to redeem himself."