Chapter 10

​- A partner in revenge

As days go by it seems as Christian is hated even more in the school, after Leighton left school they blamed Christian for it. At least when he left Christian made sure Leighton  wouldn't make it far.

The principle allowed Christian to make the rule enforcer council, but with restrictions.

1. Fighting could only be done but as self defense.
2.  He must never severely damage a student.
3.  And if he were to fight there should be a valid reason why to do so.

But he could only become an official rule enforcer by next year, but it wasn't as easy as he had hoped.

Christian may have always been the schools number one student, but after the incident he became an outcast. Students would mock him, behind his back and in his face as well.

Teachers would critize him for every single detail or mistake making him unable to properly learn his work.

Every morning his desk would be written on with warnings and treats. "Get lost," "just go die" and more. Even though teachers would see this they would do nothing. This school truly was against Christian.

Christian had no other choice but to endure all of it, but had to do something to at least lessen the bullying, so he went to talk to the  principle.

"Sir. I need your help" Christian said as he entered.

The principle looked at Christian skeptically. "With what?"

"Do something about the bullying? It may be durable but is annoying." Christian said in a harsh tone.

The principle smiled. "No can do. Just endure it."

Christian kept quite. He stared at the principle with a cold glare. "Aren't you supposed to do it? Since you're the principle?"

The principle smiled larger. It seemed like one of those horrid ones. "Listen here, Mr De-Egnis, I may be the principle but I have no right to restrict children from their freedom. They have to be able to make wise choices themselves and learn through mistakes."

He may have said this in a way that sounded nice, but Christian knew he was just making an excuse. He didn't want to get involved since it could tarnish the schools reputation. He just wanted to avoid it and keep the income.

"Tsk! Fine!" Christian stood up and left. He knew best than to try to convince a money obsessed bastard like him.

Lunch had arrived and Christian sat at the back of the cafeteria far away from everyone. He tried to stay away as far as possible from the other students.

Leo an old friend of Leighton, sat on the other side of the room from Christian. After a while he walked all the way from his table with a couple of his friends towards Christian. They lifted a trash can on their way and dumped it on Christians while he was eating.

"Come on guys...!" He shouted to the whole cafeteria. "...This is wear the trash belongs. Let's throw it out!"

Suddenly all the students started to throw their lunches an Christian. They threw everything.

" Stop It! Now!" The lunch lady shouted.

Christian sat their silently. He was furious, but could do nothing.

Everyone was laughing and started to run out of the cafeteria. Just before Leo left he shouted at Christian, "Stay away druggy!" And ran down the hallway.

Christian sat their furious. He had no power in this situation, he was unable to do anything.

The lunch lady came over to Christian and wiped garbage of his hair. "Are you okay sweetheart?" She said with a soft kind tone.