Chapter 4

- The Truth is Hell

Christian was sitting in the back seat of the car staring out the window, while Malica was driving him too school.

She was constantly worrying about his health, since it wasn't that long since he woke up from the incident. She clearly  didn't want to take him to school, but had no right to disobey him after what she had done.

While driving Malica felt the tension in car, which made her feel akward and slightly uncomfortable. She felt that this whole situation was her fault, so she tried to speak up, apologizing about what happened.

"Once again, I am truly sorry for what your father did. I did not know that if I reported it to him he would do something so brutal... please forgive me young master!" She said wholeheartedly.

Christian who was not even paying attention to her, heard her yell which made him snap back to reality. "Huh? Yeah sure whatever..." His tone was so hallow. He seemed so distracted with other things.

Malica who was watching him from the rear view mirror, noticed this and tried to ask him what was the matter.

"Young master... Is something perhaps bothering you?" She asked concerned.

Christian just sat there staring out the window. His mind was filled with questions that only centred one thing - more specifically, Leighton.

"Yeah... I just want answers..." He said in a mysterious way.

Malica confused tried to ask what he ment but she noticed the expression on his face. She has never saw him as angry as she saw him now, so instead she chose to be silent.

The car ride continued silently until they reached the School gates. It was already midday so it was around 6th period.

"Malica go home. Ill call you later."

As the car stopped, Christian got out of it and walked inside the School. The secretary who was busy doing some paperwork noticed Christian.

"Well hello there. How are you doing today?" He said.

Christian had just bluntly ignored him and walked inside. The secretary just sat there slightly confused. "What's up with him?" He just sat back down and continued his work.

As Christian entered the halls, 6th period had ended and everyone was walking to their next class. He found Leighton walking down the hall with a couple of his teammates.

"Leighton!" Christian yelled trying to get Leightons attention.

Leighton turned back and when he saw Christian he instantly smiled. "Yo Chris! How are you doing." He said all chill like. "Did you like the gift I gave you?" He whispered this part to him.

This made Christian even more angry and he grabbed Leighton by the collar. "No!! You fucking asshole!! Who would be glad to find drugs in there bag!!." He shouted.

This got the attention of the students who were walking pass. "What's happening...?" "Something about drugs," "Is a fight happening?" Whispered the kids.

Leighton who slightly panicked tried to calm him down. "Yo chill... keep it down broski."

"Don't tell me too keep quite!! You put drugs in my bag!! My dad found it and i was put me through hell because of you!!"

Leighton started to panic more. Grabbed Christians arm and dragged him away. He pushed past the crowed and dragged Christian away.

"Let me go, you bastard!!" Shouted Christian.

"Just shut up!" Leighton shouted back.

He dragged Christian into the courtyard and just stood there staring at him.