Chapter 7

- Moving out

Christian was walking back home, holding a bucket of chocolate chip flavoured ice-cream. This was Damions favorite if he remembered correctly.

"I hope he likes it." He said to himself. He then took out his phone and checked the time.

'20:07... Its getting late, he must be worrying about me.' He thought to himself as he continued on his way.

As he continued he noticed something. He noticed some guys talking and murmuring among themselves. He just ignored them as he continued walking away.

"Well well well. Isnt it our school number one.... Or should I say our school druggy!" those guys all burst out laughing.

Christian turned around and saw who it was. It were those bullies from chapter 1. Christian just stood there staring at them with dead eyes.

"Oh? What's with that look?" Said bully 2.

"Maybe he wants to fight?" Mocked bully 1.

They all started to mock him like he wasn't even there.

"What do you guys want?" Asked Christian.

They all stopped laughing and glared at him. "Well it's time for payback that's all."

Christian looked confused. "For what?"

This made all the bullies all became slightly more angry. "It's simple. You used Leighton to make yourself popular. Then you tried to stay popular by forcing him to take drugs. How pathetic..."

Exactly after hearing this Christians face changed. He no longer had his usual nonchalant expression. He was furious.

"What did you just say?" Christian said angry.

"Oh? His angry?" Laughed bully 3. "What's you gonna do?" He added.

Christian just ran his fingers through his hair pushing it back. "Haa..." Christian sighed. "I thought 1 fight would be enough for today..."

The bullies heard this and became furious. "You?! Want to fight us!?" They laughed.

In that instant Christian punched bully 2 in the face making him falll and crash on a couple of crates, he was instantly knocked out. "Yes, I do."

The other two bullies saw what happened to bully 2, looked at Christian. Bully 1 then lunged towards Christian trying to hit him. Christian easily dogged his fist. The bully stared at him confused. He thought he may have missed or Christian was just lucky, but Christian proved him wrong.

Christian kicked bully 1 against his windpipe making him struggle to breath. Bully 1 then dropped to the ground trying to catch his breath, but Christian didn't give him that opportunity and kicked him against the face. The bully flew back landing on his side.

Christian then turned around and faced bully 3. He was just standing there in amazement, but scared as well.

"And?" Said  Christian.

"Please don't hurt me...!" the bully dropped down begging for forgiveness.

Christian who was just staring, stuck out his hand and said, "Fine, I won't hurt you on one condition."

The bully looked up with hope in his eyes. He didn't want to turn out like his friends. "Anything!"

"Cough it up."

The bully looked at him confused. "What?"

"Your money. Give it." He said bluntly.

The bully had no other choice. He did not want to end up like his friends so he just gave him all the money he had.

Christian took his money and stuffed it into his pocket. After that he just continued on his way. Bully 1 laying on the floor holding his gut and bully 2 laying on some crates.

Christian soon reached home, feeling very satisfied about what happened. "Today was fun" he said to himself as he entered the house.

"Maria!? Damion!? Im back.... and I brought ice-cream!" He called for them but no response. Usually Damion would come running to greet his brother or Maria would be waiting by the door for him.

'Maybe their in Damions room' he thought to himself as headed towards there.

As he went towards Damions room he heard crying. It was Damion crying. Christian then burst into the room to see Damions face bruised and scared and Maria on the ground severely injured.

"Damion!? Maria!? What happened!?" He yelled as he rushed to their side.

Damion was holding Maria while she was on the floor. Damion was crying as he responded to Christian, "I-it was father... h-he.... he came in *sniff* smelling like he usually did... and started to beat me..."

Damion took a moment to breath. He was scared as he continued speaking. "Marie... she tr.... tried to stop him, but father beat her too... I... *sniff* i was so scared!" He held onto Christians arm as he was crying.

Christian after hearing this became furious. He shook his brother off him as he stood up and was about to leave, his face showed that he was ready to kill.

"W-wait young m-master Christian....." it was Maria. She was trying to speak. "He isn't here anymore... he left." Christian was still furious, his fists were clenched, but after hearing that he didn't know what to do.

He first had to deal with the situation on hand.

After some time Christian took Maria and placed her on his bed. He gave her some alcohol and bandages. He made Damion sit beside her. He gave Damion and Maria a spoon and the ice-cream to eat.

"Eat up before it melts." He said as he gave it to them. With this at least Damion became less scared and Maria relaxed a bit as well.

Christian took out his phone and started scrolling.

"Young master Christian? What are you doing?"

Christian looked at her then back at his phone. "I'm looking for a new place to stay."

"What do you mean?" Maria asked.

"We will be leaving soon. I'm looking for a new house where that bastard won't find us." His tone was harsh as he said this.

Maria and Damion just stared at him. They had nothing to say. "Maria, start to pack our stuff up. I've found several places to stay. I'll go over there tomorrow and check it out."

Maria did not utter a word, but Damion did. "Big brother? Will the place we will be going to be safer than here?"

Christian smiled and pat his brothers head. "Yes Damion, It'll be safer. We are moving out."

'At least with this we will be safer' though Christian. 'And if I ever see that bastard again... I'll make sure to make him suffer.'

[End Of Chapter 7]