Chapter 11

- The worst ending

And just like that Christian got a partner to join his Rule Enforcer Council. He wasn't planning to get other members in it, but learning that Nakita could hack into the school systems, immediately he knew that it would come in useful at a certain point.

Christian had to start avoiding other students as much as possible. He only went to the schools kitchen and learnt some cooking from Lorris. In a way he actually liked it.

After practicing he would go talk to Nakita or more precisely, he would listen to her. She had a lot to say and vent. So Christian just chose to listen.

This went on and school until the end of the exams. The lasts days of school would be near, but it was still mandatory for students to participate in lessons, but as usual students chose to do their own thing.

Christian sat in class, listening to Nakita. She was busy talking about an interesting book she had read. It involved werewolves and a girl with red hair. Patiently Christian was listening, she may have spoke for a long time but what she spoke about was always interesting.

As she was talking about something inappropriate, the intercom went on.

"Can Christian De-Egnis report to the principles office immediately."

Christian kept silent for a moment before standing up and leaving. Without a doubt he brought Nakita too. He had a general idea what was about to happen.

As he arrived he was told to enter the teachers meeting room. The principle sat at the end of the table between two other tables, with what seemed to be a smile.

Christian looked at the table to his right, principles left, there sat the students council and their newest president Gabriella Regina.

She had a lovely dark skin, her hair was braided into long black strips. She wore a red bandana over her head. And had a lovely smile.

Usually in high school, the student president would be a fifth year, but she somehow made it as a second year. She truly was a unique student, who deserved the title of our schools best number 1 student.

The principle sat their smiling, the only reason he had set up the Rule Enforcers Council wasn't to only try to better the school - he had long forgotten about that dream. It was for his entertainment. He knew that two forces against each other would be truly entertaining to watch.

Christian went and took a seat on the principles right side. He stared at the student council with a cold glare, this wasn't going to be a friendly talk. Nakita followed silently and sat besides Christian. She wasn't a fan of public speaking.

As they sat quietly. You could feel the tension in the room. It was thick enough to cut with a chainsaw. Everyone stared at each other until the the principle finally spoke.

"Welcome. Today we're introducing the two new councils presidents. On my left, the Student Council President, Gabriella Regina and on my right the Rule Enforcers Council President, Christian De-Egnis."

Christian and Gabriella stared at each other for a moment. Christian with a cold stare, while Gabriella with an empty smile. Both already didn't seem to like each other.

"Hello, I am Gabriella Regina. I was voted Student Council President with a 78% pass rate and I wish to get along well." It seemed she actually tried to be nice, but Christian didn't by this act at once, he knew that she really wasn't as kind as she showed.

"I am Christian De-Egnis, and I wish that you and your council could stay out of my way as i correct this school."

[Silence]

"Ahem. If possible could you explain the goals of each council?" The principle said.

Gabriella stood up and smiled. "We want to better this school, by teaching students in the proper manner. We expel those who need to be expelled and punish those rightfully through the education system."

The principle smiled as Gabriella finished. He actually didn't like her proposal to expel students, since it could risk the reputation of his school. He looked at Christian signaling him for his turn.

Christian stood up and with his hands in his pockets. "I will personally make students learn the errors of their ways. That is all."

[Continued silence]

Christian stared at Gabriella. While Gabriella smiled back. They stood their silent for a moment, before Gabriella spoke up.

"Do you truly believe what you'll do will work?"

Christian kept silent. He stared at the rest of the council and smirked. "Then let me ask you, with a school as disobedient and free as ours do you think you'll even get the opportunity to educate them?"

Gabriella became annoyed. He did make a point, but she knew that his methods would not be a suitable style for it. "Then won't what you're planning to do make the situation worse? Won't it just add to the problem?"

"Yes. I will fight those who don't obey the rules and whoever tries to get in the way will be punished as well. No one is safe, even you..." from the corner of his eye Christian stared at the principle. "No one."

The whole meeting room was silent. Gabriella was about to add something when Christian decided to leave. "I'm done with this." He stood up and left the meeting. Naturally Nakita followed, but a little nervously. She bower slightly as a sign of respect before leaving.

"What was that about in there?" Nakita asked him as they were down an empty hallway.

Christian was silent. He had made his point. He achieved his goal to make all of them his enemy. He declared a war. "Nakita... staying with me now could lead to problems next year. You will get into intense situations. Some may even be dire... are you up for it?"

Nakita was silent. She thought for a moment about every possibility that could happen. "You know... since we are both basically outcasts, we should stick together. Don't you think so?"

Christian smiled. A actual wholesome smile. This really was something he never expected. "Yeah. You're right."
They continued down the hall. Christian didn't expect to actually gain a friend. This was actually a good moment for him in a long time.

[SOME TIME LATER]

Christian walked into the class, it had blood stains all over the floor. He was scared, not for his own health, but for what he saw. It was something he never hoped to see.

Nakita was laying on the floor. She was brutally beaten. Fully blooded and seemed to be barely breathing.

"Nakita... who did this?" Christian was barely able to say these words. He was furious, but more so concerned. He never wanted this.

Barely and out of breath Nakita answered. "K-K...yle...."

Christian clenched his fist. It was holding a note.

"YOU ARE NEXT..."

[End Of Chapter 11]