Time for Flashbacks it is.

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of the Jedi Hero: Force! I hope you all haven't been waiting long for this story to come out! This will be an entirely flashback chapter as we will get to see what Izuku went through within the Jedi Order up until the events of the story started out! We will begin with Izuku being as a young child and move along until he is around the age of nine as he leaves Coruscant. This will be the past you all didn't want but needed for the story to continue.

It was nearing the beginning of the Clone Wars, and Master Yoda was moving throughout Coruscant as he prepared himself for a new student. He had been searching for the one who would become his successor to the title of Grandmaster of the Order. He had been living for over 900 years as the current Grandmaster, he had been around since the height of the High Republic. And now he was searching for a new Padawan who wouldn't fall to the Dark just as his own Padawan in Count Dooku had done. Dooku's fall to the Dark Side of the Force had troubled him deeply, and with a great sadness, Yoda had decided to head out into the Galaxy since the one who would become the Grandmaster of the Order wasn't on Coruscant. Climbing into his Jedi Starfighter he started it up as he prepared to head out to the Mid-Rim of the Galaxy to begin his search. Looking to his right, he found Mace Windu walking over to the small aircraft as the glass barrier rose so the two could talk. 

"Master Windu, pleasure to what do I owe?" Yoda asked, curiously. "Master Yoda, I have come here to inform you that the war between the Separatists and the Republic will begin in a few days. Where are you going?" Mace questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Search for my successor I must. Feel a disturbance in the Force, I do." Yoda said, as he started up his ship. "I wish you good luck in the Force, and may it guide you to your goal as well as successor." Mace said, as Yoda nodded. "Return I will, protect the Chosen One, we must." Yoda said, as the glass window closed around him and he took off. Mace watched as Yoda took off into the known Galaxy as he looked to the sky and with his final words spoke. "I hope you find what you're looking for, Grandmaster. Because if they aren't like what you hope, they might cause our end." Mace said, as he felt the shift in the Force begin on Coruscant.

============================================

Flying through the Galaxy, Yoda looked about the planets that were nearing his ship. They were beautiful in color as they ranged from reds and blues to greens and yellows, but the one he finally stopped at was a green and blue planet. Checking the lifeforms of said Planet, he noticed that the populace of the planet was undergoing a multitude of changes. He looked at some of their history through the Force as he knew not to inform anyone about this planet. If they heard about how this planet had people who could wield Superpowers that were seemingly Fiction, he shook his head as he flew into the Planet. Landing in a small island nation as his information told him was named Japan, he looked about the area as he landed in a small forest. Once he was situated, he exited his small craft before using the Force to cover its presence from those who were unsavory.

'Massive presence in the Force, I feel. Lives here, a Chosen One does?' Yoda questioned in his thoughts. 'Planet seems peaceful. Wonder who the Heroes are, I do.' Yoda thought as well as he moved throughout the streets.

Walking through the streets of the small town that his small communicator had told him was called Musutafu, Yoda moved through the streets minding his own business. He felt a massive power within the Force as a man appeared before the old Master. 

"Hello there Master Yoda." A familiar voice said, as Yoda looked at him. "Qui Gon Jin? What are you doing here?" Yoda asked, as Qui Gon smiled. "The real Chosen One within the Force lives on this Planet. It appears that my thoughts on Anakin Skywalker being the Chosen One were, incorrect. Just down this road you will feel his presence in the Force. We are on a planet that is a Force Nexus for the Light. You must hurry, I sense he is in danger." Qui Gon said, as Yoda hurried his pace.