Cavalry Battle! Izuku versus Shinso!

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of the Jedi Hero: Force! I am so happy with how much people are reading this story, you all don't know how much happiness I am getting for this. For this chapter, I will be having Izuku team up with some unlikely people in order to pass onto the next event in the Sports Festival, I hope you enjoy the people he teams up with in this chapter! Without further ado, let's begin the chapter!

Izuku stood alone in the field as the fifteen-minute timer had started to tick down as he thought about who to bring onto his team. Looking around the field he found that there were other teams being made to combat him as well as other teams, but there was one thing he noticed. A blonde-haired boy was touching multiple people on the arms which caught the attention of Izuku as he stared at the process. He watched as the boy touched a specific blonde with an explosive personality and pulled a piece of dead skin from his body and placed it inside his pocket. Izuku nodded to himself as he walked over to the young man as he was searching for someone else to borrow power from. "Monoma-san." Izuku said, as the young man looked over at him. "What does the pitiful Class 1-A member want with me?" He asked, guarded. "You want to reach the next round do you?" Izuku asked, as Monoma nodded his head. "Well I have a good plan brewing up, and you are in it. All you need to do is get Todoroki's power within your grasp, once you do... you can show off in the final event about your prowess with new quirks at your disposal." Izuku said, as Monoma thought about it. "Will you make me the rider of this team you are making? If you aren't then I won't join." Monoma said, as he looked smugly at Izuku. "Sure thing, I don't really like all the attention on me anyway. But be sure to have a defensive quirk on hand so that you can use it at a moment's notice." Izuku said, as Monoma nodded. "Well looks like you have earned my trust Class 1-A bastard, who else are you searching for?" Monoma asked, as he continued after Izuku. "We need someone who is excellent with defense as well as is capable of defending against ice powers." Izuku said, as Monoma nodded. "Can't have one ice resistant bastard can we." Monoma muttered to himself. 

==================================================

"And times up! I see that all teams have been made for everyone! With that, get together with your specific groups and line up!" Midnight called out, as the students followed suit. Izuku stood alone with Monoma on his shoulder with Tokoyami right next to him as well as a Support Student from Power Loader's class right behind them. They were able to get a lock of Todoroki's hair with the young man looking kind of angered at them for taking a piece of his hair from his body. Izuku stood at the front of the horse with a smile on his face as he smirked towards their enemies. Izuku's team with Monoma as the leader had shown them all with 10,002,345 points total as Izuku looked at Monoma. "Alright Monoma, you remember the plan, right?" Izuku asked, as Monoma nodded. "As soon as the round begins start it off with at least 4 feet of ice covering us. That way we can stay hidden for a major portion of the event and have everyone go after one another without having to worry about ourselves." Izuku said, as Tokoyami as well as Hatsume from the Support Course nodded. "With that all settled, let us begin the Second Event, the Cavalry Battle!" Midnight called out as she swiped her whip around as two massive glaciers had broken out within the arena. One heading for Midoriya's team as well as one being placed around themselves. Todoroki was completely confused as to how Midoriya's team wasn't taken out with his attack on them when he noticed the massive dome of ice covering the middle of the arena. Shaking his head, he moved to take on some other students since he wouldn't use his father's side of the quirk. As Monoma as well as the rest of the team had heard the telltale sounds of explosions as well as battle outside of the area, Izuku drilled a hole with his Lightsaber so that a small camera could enter the small dome so that everyone could see what his team was up to. Once his team was made known to not be eliminated from the attack of Todoroki, everyone would start to boo at them for not joining the fighting. "As much as I would like to fight out there, as a Jedi I need to be a keeper of the peace, I do not fight unless I am forced to." Izuku muttered before he felt a hand touch his hair. "Hmph, typical a Jedi from space wouldn't have a quirk of their own, how had you lasted this long on our planet?" Monoma asked, as Tokoyami looked over curious as well. "Well it's like this, I didn't. This is all a dream for me, either I am living within the Force and not alive, or this is real, and I don't think it is." Izuku said, as Monoma scoffed out a laugh. Once 14 minutes had passed Monoma had lowered the ice shield for them as he smiled at the sunshine he got as they all heard explosions coming for them. Looking to his right, Izuku found Katsuki blasting over to them with a manic smile on his face shouting towards them. "THAT TEN MILLION POINTS IS MINE!" Katsuki screamed before being slapped with a vine, courtesy of Monoma. "Get back to your own team, we only have thirty seconds. Know your place Class 1-A scum." Monoma scoffed. "Monoma, what did I say about your language." Izuku scolded as Monoma looked at him with a pointed look. "Well it's not my fault that you don't really want to fight in this event. If you aren't fighting, then I have to at least act all haughty with some other students." Monoma chastised Izuku. Rolling his eyes Izuku took notice of Todoroki's team making their way over to them as Izuku told Monoma to use Hatsume's jetpack in order to fly into the air. Once he was gone his team scattered and took on Todoroki's team as Iida had used his Super Move Recipro Burst in order to try and get to Monoma before he got too far into the sky. Izuku then used the Force to pull down Iida as he was just about to reach Monoma's ankle, and caused the entire team of Todoroki to fall towards the Earth just as the buzzer was called by Midnight. Once that happened the team had landed on the ground with Todoroki on top of them all, with his face being smushed into Yaoyorozu's breasts for some reason. The girl was blushing as Todoroki looked at her from where he was at before standing up and helping her stand up from her spot. Wiping the dust and debris off of her, Todoroki pulled her closer and told her something that made her slightly blush more before smacking his head into the ground with a huff. "Um, what was that about?" Izuku asked Tokoyami as the emo boy looked confused just as him, if not more.