Mourning the dead; End of Term Preparations

A/N I hope you all were surprised with the sudden death of Iida Tenya in the last chapter! I wanted to make his death seem at least a little bit out of place for the story considering he was alive in many other fanfics of mine as well as many others. Not to mention cannon events place him during the final battle between Shoto and Dabi. Well anyway this chapter will be posted at 5 P.M. today so, I hope you all enjoy!

It had been a harrowing Internships, and the entirety of Class 1-A had been waiting for their esteemed Class President to arrive to class. Izuku was the only one who was being antsy as well as was looking really sad when he entered the classroom. He hadn't gotten to know Iida personally, but he did learn enough about the young man through his express love for his older brother who he looked up to as if he was some sort of God. And it wasn't much longer than a few minutes when Aizawa had entered the class as he stared at each of the students who had been there. His eyes lingered on Izuku's eyes and facial expressions the longest as he let out a sigh, not of relief... but of sadness. "I hate to inform you all... but your classmate Iida Tenya had been killed on his Internships with Manual." Aizawa said, as the entire class let out a gasp of horror. Aizawa would always swear to himself that from this moment forward that he had heard a small sob from Izuku as the young man had tears falling from his eyes. But keeping his eyes on the future, Aizawa spoke up again gaining the attention of the class to look at him. "Just because of the loss of your Class President, doesn't mean you can slack off. The job of a Hero isn't one that is very... safe. You have to be prepared to face death over the course of your three years within this school as well as on the field. It is my job to prepare you all for that moment." Aizawa said, as he sat down at his desk and allowed the class to converse with one another before English Class had begun. "Make sure to know that you all will need to study for the End of Term Exams coming up." He said, before seemingly falling asleep on the floor. He would listen to each of the students talking about their missing classmate, and he wouldn't hear Izuku talking to the girls who he was closest to. 'This is going to be a very dangerous time for this class, I can only hope that they can become stronger than this in the future.' Aizawa thought to himself as the day passed faster.

===============================================

Izuku was sitting at a table within the cafeteria alone, he wanted to be left to his own devices since he heard about Iida's death. He wasn't really wanting to be around people when he had heard Aizawa speak about how Tenya had gone to Hosu in order to find the Hero Killer... and was killed for it. He also heard that Pro Hero Native had been killed there as well, and Shoto had been the one to find both of their bodies. So it was clear as to why the boy was even more quiet than usual, and Izuku shakes his head as he continued to eat his food. He was letting the Force move around him in calming waves, letting himself fall into a slight meditative state, he could feel all the midichlorians moving about the school in a soft breeze. He was so absorbed into his meditative state, that he never heard Momo, Ochako and Toru sit down at his table as soon as they saw his calmed state. They had been worried ever since they all heard him let out a quiet sob during homeroom as they had been the closest to hear it. Even Bakugo was worried for Izuku but sent Ochako and Momo to see if he was doing fine, considering the boy wouldn't tell his parents about it. Something about being a man about it and bottling it up, something that Bakugo told them that he shouldn't do. So here the girls were, watching Izuku meditate in silence as he let the breeze of the cool day move past him, causing his hair to wave in the breeze. "Are you alright Midoriya-san?" Momo's voice called out softly, gaining the boy's attention. "Huh? Oh, sorry. I guess I got too into my meditation." Izuku said, as he took a bite of his Katsudon. "Don't worry Izu-kun! We are here to make sure that you're alright." Ochako said, as she lightly punched his arm. "Yeah Midori! We just wish to know what's going on through that big noggin of yours." Hagakure asked, as Izuku stared at them for a moment.