Summer Training Camp Part 1

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of The Jedi Hero: Force! I hope you all enjoyed the previous chapters building up to this point! I never thought that this story would get this many people reading it and I hope you all have a great rest of your year as well as month. I will see you all in the next chapter!

Izuku was stretching his limbs, he had been thinking about everything that had happened in the Final Exams for the Semester. His win with Yaoyorozu against Aizawa-sensei was really something he wanted to improve over. His fighting skills were better than his teacher's, but he had wanted to have Yaoyorozu have a chance to show her skill as well as mental abilities to the limit. So now here he is standing in the middle of the mall as he pulled out a list of what he needed for himself to grab before the Summer Training Camp. Aizawa had told them about the day before that they all were going there, but the ones who failed in their Practical Exams were going through remedial hell when the time came. He walked through the mall gathering the amount of camping equipment he would use for the training camp as he came to a stop in the middle of the mall taking a seat on a bench. He could feel through the Force that he was being followed, not like it was bothering him much, he knew the person wanted to talk so he sat down and with a calm visage he waited for them to sit down. The person who was following him the entire time had finally came by and sat next to him, and once Izuku felt four fingers over his neck he tensed slightly before relaxing. 

"You seem to be all alone in this mall, greenie. How about you and I talk, something's been on my mind, and I need some help with that." A scratchy voice said, as Izuku looked at the person from the corner of his eye. It was Shigaraki Tomura. "What do you need help with Shigaraki?" Izuku asked, pulling a thermos up and drinking some tea. "Everyone is talking about Stain, I was the one to attack Hosu, but nobody is even talking about the Nomu I sent to kill him." Shigaraki said, growling a little. "Well the Hero Killer did kill a Hero Student as well as a Hero themselves." Izuku said, as Shigaraki glowered at him. "I wasn't finished. The news talked about how Stain was probably working with me, but he wasn't. I didn't want that kind of individual in my League. He was too erratic. But there is something that I don't understand, everyone talks about the Hero Killer and how he kills people. But they don't talk about me. Why?" Shigaraki questioned as Izuku thought about his answer. "Well, I guess... you don't really have a conviction to get behind that people will understand Shigaraki-san." Izuku said, as Shigaraki looked at him with an expression telling him to continue. "Shigaraki-san, what is your plan for when you finally achieve your destruction of Hero Society? What will you be doing after that?" Izuku asked, as Shigaraki sat there and thought to himself. "I... I would like to just play video games in peace and quiet. My life hasn't been the best because of the fact that I was raised to be a villain, but I really want to destroy the house that started my life." Shigaraki said, as Izuku nodded. "Okay, you can just tell people that the society that we live in is too... dependent on Heroes. Heroes make all the civilians complacent for when a very evil Super Villain were to arrive the Heroes wouldn't be capable of taking them on initially. But another thing they have that can produce that complacency is All Might. He was the Symbol of Peace for almost 3 decades, that is a long time if you ask me. Personally, I think you should tell the police about your life and have them look into the person who is training you to become a Villain. Because in my own opinion, your quirk could be used to save lives, as well as ending them." Izuku said, looking into the red eyes of Shigaraki. "I... see. So the issue is All Might. Thank you for informing me about this, have fun little bush. I will see you again soon." Shigaraki said, walking away. "Where did he get that All Might was the problem?" Izuku muttered.

=====================================

Standing in the front of the mall, Class 1-A heard from Izuku about his talk with Shigaraki Tomura. To say they were very concerned about the talk was not really a bad thing, they were more worried and concerned about how he never tried to run away from Shigaraki. Once Izuku informed them that Shigaraki could've taken down at least three families worth of people before Izuku could even grab him with the Force they relented. Right now, though the class were heading onto a bus that would take them to where their training camp was located. Izuku was sitting between Ochako and Tsuyu as the two girls were conversing with one another as he looked out the window. He watched as the city skylines were changed with a dense forest next to a large rock cliff. Shaking his head he was about to fall asleep when he heard Aizawa speak to the entire class as he stood at the front of the bus. "Alright class, get off. This is our rest stop." He said, exiting the bus.