➯ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓.

𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐊𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐟𝐟𝐟𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝!
𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐜 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.
𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!

I wasn't hallucinating, right?

She did post photos of herself, on her instagram for millions to see, in a fucking bathing suit.

Asuki was out shopping with a friend of hers, and she told me she would be home at around five. It was 4:30. "Come home." I texted her, turning off my phone and walking upstairs into her room. "I still have 30 minutes left, you can wait." So fucking stubborn.

"30 minutes is too long, if you want to stay out, delete the instagram post." I texted her back as she read my message but didn't reply. "My god." I thought to myself as I waited for the remaining minutes to pass by.

All of a sudden, the front door was unlocking as Asuki quickly tossed her heels off, placing her bags down and locking the front door. Stumbling up the stairs, she didn't see me as she tied her hair into a ponytail before bumping into my chest. Her face flashed with fear before she lightly bit her lip and opened her arms. "Hey!.." she said, acting as if nothing happened.

Picking her up, her legs winded around my hips as I sat her on her dresser. "Look, I'll delete it I promise"— I cut her off with a chuckle before smashing my lips onto hers, a soft moan leaving her lips causing my body to vibrate in the most beautiful way possible. She moved her lips against the dresser, deepening the kiss as I let out a small grunt at her movements.

"Delete the post." I mumbled against her lips as she shook her head. "Stop being so sensitive, Kade." Asuki rolled her eyes and that's all she needed to tell me. "Yeah? Me being sensitive hm." I moved her onto her bed and slowly teased her sex, pulling her panties to the floor at a tortured pace. "Kade." She lowly growled as I smirked.

"I'm sensitive, correct?" She nodded her head at my words as I leaned down to my knees. "I swear, I've made you cry when I've done this?" My eyes rolled up to meet hers staring down at me. She threw her head back at my words, remembering all the times I've had her like this. "You're a tease." She blurted out as I kissed the inside of her thigh. "I'm a tease, but your putting your body on the internet for other to see?" I kissed her clit lightly as she let out a gasp.

"So fucking needy." I clicked as I ran my tongue up and down her folds. "Please," she lightly moaned. "Kade you can't do this to me over a photo." I laughed at her comment. "Just how you can't go off and post photos of the body that belongs to me for others to see." She smiled down at me before the words I didn't want to hear came out of her mouth. "You're jealous, aren't you?" Without warning I sucked on her clit, running my tongue up and down her sex.

A loud moan erupted from her throat and I'm so glad no one is in the house. She lifted her hips, moving around as she let out the loudest screams known to man kind. "Stop!" She moaned as I smiled and continued, pulling her hips down and smacking her thigh. "Stay still." I groaned as she pulled on my hair. "Kade, I can't, I can't." She panted as I looked up at her. "You can't what? Use your words." She let out a muffled moan as she buried her head deep into her sheets. "Nope." I forced her to look at me as I rolled my eyes up once in a while to make sure she wouldn't look anywhere else.

"Oh I'm so close." She escaped my grip and threw her head back, trying so desperately to lift her hips but she couldn't. "Come on my face, Asuki." I mumbled against her clit as she let out a moan and chased her orgasm, soon reaching her climax and calming down for her bliss. "You're so pretty." I licked my lips as I placed a kiss on her forehead and rolled my pants off. "Kade," Asuki panted as she stared at me.

"If you get me pregnant I'm actually going to kill you." I smiled at her words. "Yeah, I bet you will." She smiled against my lips as I leaned down for a kiss, mostly to muffle her moans as I slowly pushed myself inside of her, her fingers clawing down my back and I haven't even done anything. I'm sure the material of my shirt was ripped by now so I quickly tossed it aside and allowed to her settle down, adjusting to my size as she squirmed. "Move." She softly said as I moved my hips back and forth slowly, letting soft moans escape her mouth before speeding my pace up.

Asuki's body shook at every thrust, and I swear she was trying to finish me with her words. "God, you fill me up so good." She moaned as I sped up my pace, her body jerking as she bucked her hips to feel more. "Relax, Suki." I soothed as I laid her hips down and leaned towards her ear. I bit her earlobe lightly as she let out a groan and wrapped her legs around my hips, pushing me closer to her as she let out a whimper. I honestly couldn't control myself, I don't think I ever could after this day.

Pulling out of her completely, I thrusted back into her with force, fucking in and out of her as she let our small screams at my pace. "Slow down!" She moaned as she pulled a pillow over her head. "Delete the photo, Asuki." She reached for her phone and she barely got it in her hands. I flipped us over, her head hitting my shoulder as she draped her arms over my shoulders.

She slowly rides me, up and down was the motion her hips moved in as she let out small moans. "You can do better than that." I laid a harsh slap to her ass as she let out a cry. Tears hit my back as she sped her pace up, her knees shaking her bed as she desperately tried to delete the post. "Stop moving so I can"— I cut her off with another smack to her ass before forcing her to look at me and kissing her.

"Next time just do what I say, okay?" She quickly nodded her head as she let out a cry. "Oh god, I'm so close." I smiled as I stopped her from moving and bucked my hips up. She let out a cry at the sound of the filthy wet noises and the sensation of our skins slapping together. "Mmh," she muffled her moans as she bit my shoulder, harsh.

Letting out a grunt, I laid my back down and held her hips up. "Let's come together, okay?" I whispered into her ear as she nodded her head. "Words." I growled as she let out a moan. "Okay, Kade." Is all she could get out.

I smiled at her stressed state as I let out another small grunt as I counted down. "Ready?" She asked as I nodded and moved my hips faster, letting out a groan as I came inside of her. She let out a cry— more of a broken scream as she also came. She let out pants as I slipped out of her, laying next to her as she deleted the post.

"Happy?" She asked, out of breath as I smiled at her.

"So fucking much."

★★★

𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲?!?! 𝐈𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐠𝐭𝐬
𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓!!

𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎?