➯ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

I kinda regret hurting Asuki like that

I would've got blackmailed by Calle and Mason though, and where is Mason anyways? I peek out of my dorm, making sure my father wasn't around before leaving out the lobby. I get into my car, driving around the city as I sigh out. Suddenly, my phone rings and Asuki's name pops up. I quickly answer, humming as she bites her lip in the camera.

"Can you come over?" She breathes as I notice she sends me her address. "I'm on my way." I whisper, her lip getting released as the pinkness appears. "Hurry, my parents saw you kissing Calle." I nod as I hang up, speeding off to her house.

❦❦❦

I park a few houses down, seeing Asuki's face from the other side of the gate. "They'll know if I open it, so go around to the back." I raise an eyebrow before climbing over the fence, walking towards her as her lips thin. "Or just do that." I see a few people walking inside, a man covered in blood and a couple making out on the couch. "Shit, they're up." She runs to the side of the house, climbing on a few boxes as she opens a window.

"You have to be extremely quiet." I smile as I nod, her slim but thick legs slipping through the window as I carefully follow her. We were now in a box with murder weapons, I look around on the floor making sure not to step on any containers of acid. I widen my eyes as I walk into the big house. "It's not so small once you walk inside." I whisper, her hand covering my mouth as she freezes, the kissing couple that were on the couch were entering their room, then I see someone who looks like me but a darker skin tone, and brown eyes with hazel. Just like Asuki.

She quickly walks to her room after everyone isn't in sight. She breathes out as she looks at me. "You okay?" She asks as I nod. She plants herself on her bed, screaming coming from downstairs. "Is that Mason?" I look at her door as she grabs my chin. "Don't worry about it." She quickly moves her hand. "Why did you do that?" She looks up at me as I sigh.

"Calle and Mason were plotting to blackmail me, Jalen, Diana and yeah, even you." I point at her as I pull out my phone, showing the threatening text that kept running through my mind. "Leave the slut alone, or it's bad for you and your little friend group." She grabs my phone as she reads it. "This isn't Masons number." I nod. "It's Calles isn't it?" Her eyes grow with anger as they turn more grey then brown. "Mom!" She yells as I look towards her door, looking around to hide but before I could she walks in. "Kade?" Her eyebrow raises.

"Yes ma'am, it's nice to meet you." Then her father appears. "Oh, and dad," Asuki speaks as the man's eyes burn into my green ones. "Is Mason almost dead? I have another one for you." She speaks as the man I saw earlier holds his head up before looking at me. "Oh shit"— he quickly throws the head to the side as I thin my lips. "Yeah, anything for you mamas." The ends of her mother's hair is pulled before she quietly moans out. Asuki laughs before she looks at me once her door closes. "Why did you kiss her like that?"