➯ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞

It was only a matter of time before I knew I couldn't deal with my mom's bullshit anymore

It was only a matter of time before I knew I couldn't deal with my mom's bullshit anymore. She didn't understand that even though Asuki is a killer, she's my fucking peace and nothing can change that.

She melts into my touch, she's fucking engraved in my brain and it's hard to believe it, but I love Asuki Athena Haiti. Sure, she's a cold hearted killer, — or at least that's what she's supposed to be. Moving on, she's not who people say she is. "She's a monster." One told me as I went to pick her up from her hotel.

I didn't know it at first, but her stubborn self had an effect on me and I loved every part of it.

That's what I was thinking as I laid near my motorcycle, my vision blurry and a whole lot of ambulances surrounding me.

He fucking left.

He left without telling me, and now I'm driving around the streets at fucking 4 in the morning searching for him. He won't answer any of my calls and they go straight to voice mail. "Fuck." I mutter before ambulances and surround an area. Stepping out of my car, a motorcycle was on the ground next to a man, then it hit me.

Kade always rode motorcycles at a face pace, I would tell him to slow down before he killed himself but he would never listen. It was Kade who was on the ground. "What the fuck!" I try to run up to him but a few police officers stop me. "That's my boyfriend, please!" I scream as his head moves, looking towards me with tears lining his eyes. "Kade baby, I'm right here!" He reached out to me but he couldn't fucking grab me.

Pushing past the police officers, I ran up to him and held him close. I didn't care that his blood was staining my clothes, he needed me and I needed him. "I'm so sorry," he groaned as he tried to move. Hissing he laid still as he coughed. "I should've listened yeah?" He reached out to hold my face, attempting to make me laugh. Smiling, I nod my head as the ambulances pulled him onto a stretcher. "Take my bike home for me, yeah?" I nodded as I grabbed his helmet and placed it on my head.

Putting down the visor, I picked up his bike and raced home, calling Madon to pick up my car.

After waiting for Madon to drop off my car at the house, I quickly got inside and changed my clothes. Going back outside, I didn't care if they were calling my name. Getting into my car, I raced to the hospital entering in a panic. "Do you know what room Kade Romano is in?" I ask the lady sitting at the counter. "He's in surgery right now, I'll notify you when he gets a room." Nodding, I went to sit down.

I don't know what the fuck he's done, was it his mom? Jack? I don't know. He seemed so happy when I first met him, now he's just cold. He still has some heart left, but I feel as if it's fading. He only really has me, and I only have him — well, in a romance way. I killed his father for hurting him, he killed my father's quote on quote, "killer." It's vice versa, and I'm sure it'll stay that way.

❦❦❦

"Ms?" The lady at the counter snapped me out of my trance as I looked at her. "He requested to see you? I think his name was Kade Romano." Getting up, I wiped my hands on my jeans before following her to his room. Knocking on the door twice, there he was. "Ciao, bella." (Hi, beautiful) He had needles in his wrist, his eyes were hooded and tiredness ran through them.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by his eyes.

The lady left us alone as I sat on his bedside. "I'm so fucking pissed at you, Kade." He looked at me with a grin. "The way your eye fucking me doesn't say so." I hit his chest lightly. "Oh shut up." He smiled at me. "Asuki the way you're looking at me makes me think you want me to fuck my pain into you." Biting my lip lightly at his words, I laid my head on his chest. His heartbeat was soft and steady, and I hope I didn't ruin it for him.

"I'm so so sorry." He whispered as I looked up at him. "You don't have to be sorry, Kade. Was it stress?" I softly asked as he nodded. My eyes fell heavy as he stroked his fingers through my hair. Once the nurse walked in, we quickly pretended to be asleep, hiding our smiles with movements. "Is she gone?" He lowly said as I lifted my head to look towards the door. The door was closed and I didn't see anyone. "Mhm." I hummed as I sat up.

He muttered something in Italian before laying my head back on his chest, rubbing soft circles on my back  calming me. "Please don't scare me like that, again." I quietly spoke as he let out a light chuckle. "Never again, bella ragazza." (Beautiful girl)

❦❦❦

It's been about a week since Kade was released from the hospital.

He broke his leg, so he has to walk on crutches but it makes him 10x hotter.

Kissing me passionately, Kade sits me on my desk as he lets his crutches fall. "You're so fucking handsome." His eyes were still the same from when I saw him at the hospital. Hooded and so fucking tired. "Yeah?" His hand wrapped around my throat as I let out a throaty grumble.

"You're so fucking sexy." He replies making me subconsciously close my thighs together. Kicking them apart, he steps in between them with his good leg. Winding my legs around his hips, a heated make out session leaks through the cracks. His hands roam my body as my hands tug on his thick hair, his emerald eyes staring into mine. "I love you so much, Asuki Romano." He mutters as he lays his forehead against mine.

"And I love you, Kade Haiti." I switched it up incase he took my last name. Smiling, he grabbed his crutches and went over to my bed, sitting down. "Anything planned for today?" He asks as he scrolls through his phone. "Yeah actually, I was going to ride your dick but I forgot you were in crutches." His eyes snap to mine, more hooded then ever as I sit on my knees in-front of my mirror.

"Do I make you horny, baby?" I ask innocently as he groans and lays back. "So fucking bad." Letting out a laugh, I walked into my closet to choose a different outfit for tomorrow. It was late and I didn't have much to do. After doing so, I joined him in my bed with a shirt and pants. "Shirt, or no shirt?" I took off his shirt as he smiled. "I can do this myself, Suki." I scoffed at his comment. "Yeah, but I can do it for you." I slipped the shirt onto his chiseled body, admiring the way it hugged his biceps perfectly.

Slipping off his pants, I grabbed a new pair of boxers for him giving them to him. "That's what I'm not going to do, since you can't keep your dick in your pants." He let out a low chuckle as he changed his boxers and got into his pants. Laying next to him, he rolled over so his head was on my chest and his arm was wrapped around my body on both sides.

Closing his eyes, soft snores erupted as I tucked my head into his shoulder and fell asleep with him.

★★★

𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬...

𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎?