➯ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐲.
𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 !!!

It was maybe about 2 or 3 in the morning before my window opened. Kade was wrapped around my waist, and I'm sure he was awake because he was laying kisses on the side of my stomach. He popped up and looked at the window, turning on his phones flashlight.

He looked at me, noticing I'm awake but I wasn't sure of my surroundings. When I was fully awake, everything that happened yesterday last night seemed to flow through my body. When Kade tried to pull me up, I winced and he immediately stopped. "Fuck," Kade groaned before the black figure spoke and I knew who it was. "Damien?" I rubbed my eyes while staring at the floor that was covered in clothing from last night.

"Smart girl, whys he in your bed?" I turned on my light to see Kade in sweats standing next to me, and Damien halfway through my window. "The fuck are you doing here?" I rubbed my eyes some more, tiredness flowing through them. "How the hell did you open my window?" He laughed before pulling out a key. "You gave it to me incase something ever happened and I needed to come here." Sighing, I took the key from him and sat it on my night stand.

"Moving on, why is Kade fucking Romano here?" Kade stared at Damien, inching closer to me when Damien fully got on my bed. "He spent the night," I looked at Kade who was smirking at me, but it quickly faded when he looked at Damien. He opened my drawer full of weapons and grabbed a gun, sneaking it in his hands. "I didn't have a ride home and shit." I looked down at my legs and winced when I tried to move. "The fuck did you do to her?" Damien got off my bed and moved the covers.

He realized I was in Kades shirt with nothing on underneath, and that's why Kade didn't have a shirt on. "Did you fucking rape her?" Damien looked at Kade before he laughed. "I'm many things Damien, but a rapist isn't one." He lowly spoke, his voice was deeper then it ever was and fuck I was getting turned on by the sight of him arguing with someone I didn't want shit to do with. My uncle walked into my room, hearing Damien's voice. "Yeah doesn't seem like it dipshit." Kade tilt his head at Damien before speaking.

"So if she was riding your face, would you want to put panties on her knowing she's sore or.." my eyes widened as I hit his lower back. "Kade!" I yelled before laying back down. "Damien I'm not too sure if you heard what my brother told you?" My uncle spoke before Kade pulled the gun out from behind his back and shot Damien's thigh. "Sorry, just felt like it." He did it again. "Fuck, I'm so so sorry." He did it until they were downstairs and he left the house.

"My uncle went back to bed." I mutter as he walked back into my room. "Sorry for embarrassing you like that, mi amore." He laid soft kisses on my neck as he lifted my leg onto his waist. Running my fingers through his hair, he lightly groaned once I tugged on it. "Kade?" I whined as he smirked against my neck. "I know baby, I know." He lifted me onto his lap, not doing much but rolling his hips and it was just enough. "Asuki you're torturing me." He whispered into my ear as I laughed.