➯ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲

"Fuck." Madelyn groans before she gets off her knees. "I can't find the fucking shirt." We were at her parents house looking for clothes so she could spend the night. "It's better if I just go, yeah?" She looked at me seriously. "Never mind." I shook my head pulling out my phone. Multiple texts from Kiana, Asuki's mother.

"He's looking for you."

"You're not safe, Kade."

"Run and don't look back if you see him."

I lick the inside of my jaw, looking at Madelyn as she sighs. "We can go." She smiles at me before I return one, getting up and leading her out to my car. "My mom might not like you." I say truthfully. "Why not?" I look forward and don't answer her intimidating question. "Kade?" I gnaw on the inside of my cheek before pulling into the driveway and getting out of the car. Opening her door, she steps out and walks up the steps leading to the door.

I walk behind her, sighing before unlocking the door and walking inside. Everyone snaps their heads towards me, including my mother who had a nasty look on her face. "Who is she?" She asked as I took Madelyn to my room. "A friend of mine." I quietly spoke as she yelled at me from the bottom of the stairs.

Quickly shutting my door, Madelyn plopped on my bed and looked around my room. "Cute." She smiled at me but she didn't receive one back. "It's not much, but you know." I sat next to her and slipped off my shoes before Jalen walked into my room. "Madons here." My eyes widened before telling Madelyn to stay put and walking downstairs.

He was pacing the living room floors, his head snapping to look at me once he saw me. "What the fuck did you do?!" He yelled as he drew his gun from his pocket, pointing it at me. "I didn't do anything! I took my rings back and my hoodie!" I throw my hands into the arm, hoping I won't get shot. "You realize you made her cry yeah?" I knew who he was talking about. He took my collar into his hands before Madelyn pushed him off of me.

"Get out." She spoke. "Madelyn go upstairs." Madon said as I looked at her. "You know him?" I rose an eyebrow as she stood in-front of me. "She's my crazy ex." He backed away from me once she stepped in front of me. "Just saying Kade," he shoved Madelyn out of the way before getting in my face. "You're fucking dead to me." He shot a bullet into the roof and left the house. I smile to myself, knowing how much of a bond we have together.

I pull Madelyn up the stairs, back into my room before she sat next to me again and apologized. "How do you even know him?" She looked serious but I didn't want to tell her. I just wanted Asuki to be off my mind. "Not important." I went to my closet and slipped on some pajamas, leaving my shirt off and making a pallet on my floor. "You can have the bed, wake me up if you need anything." I laid down before charging my phone and turning on my TV, watching a show to help me go to sleep.