➯ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬.
𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.

"Asuki?" She was staring at me in her bathroom mirror

"Asuki?" She was staring at me in her bathroom mirror. "Oh, sorry." She was snapped out of her thoughts, putting a grin on my face. "Thinking of something?" Her face became flustered before she dropped her head and continued brushing her teeth.

"How did you even get in the accident?" She randomly blurted out as I spit out her toothpaste and washed off the spare toothbrush. "Stupid car ran a red light and hit me. I guess it was a hit and run." She nodded her head slightly at my words and wrapped her towel around her body tighter.

"I'm sure it won't happen again, Suki. Stop being so tense." I grabbed my crutches and followed her out of the bathroom, sitting on her bed as she applied her lotion to her body. After doing so, she began getting dressed as I tried so fucking hard not to stare. It was hard when she had a body like that.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Fuck off." She smiled in the mirror as she pulled down the sleeves of her shirt and slipped on her socks. She looked through her purses, throwing every single one over her shoulder until she found the right one. "Perfect." She happily smiled as she stuffed everything from her previous purse into the one that was wrapped around her body. "Where are you going?"

She looked at me with a confused expression. "I told you my father was taking me and my mother out on a shopping spree today, but I think you were too busy talking to yourself in your sleep and randomly throwing me over your lap." She told me as I frowned. "The fuck am I supposed to do then?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Just stay in here I guess." She kissed me goodbye after spraying her vanilla perfume in the air, around her body and her wrists and neck, before leaving. I looked around her room and relaxed in her bed, turning on her TV and playing a show. It wasn't long before I grew bored from watching Outer Banks, so I decided to grab myself a snack.

"Shit." I groan as I stare at the stairs. I was hoping no one was in the kitchen as I struggled to move myself down the stairs. Instead of the kitchen being empty, there was a blonde with sky blue eyes staring at her phone while the refrigerator was open. I stood to the side incase she grabbed something until she cleared her throat. "I'm not using it, you can go ahead." She said as she moved out of the way.

"Thank you." I muttered as I looked in the fridge, grabbing a bowl from the side of the woman and putting strawberries into it along with other fruits. "How do you know my niece?" She placed her phone down as I closed the fridge and looked at her. "Oh, we met at college." I gave her a warm smile and she returned it.

"So then, who's Calle?" I'm surprised she knew so much. "She doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut does she?" I was hinting at Asuki as I'm guessing her aunt laughed. She didn't look much like Mrs. Haiti, if anything she didn't look anything like her. "I guess not." The woman laughed as I shook my head. "Calle used to be a friend of mine. My mother tried to get me to marry her sadly. I'm only here because she wanted me to marry another girl but I didn't want too. I packed some of my things and came here."