➯ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐜 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 😔.

I lost my phone.

My fucking phone.

It may not seem like a big deal, but fuck. Asuki expects me to call her and I can't get in touch with her unless someone in her family tells me her number. I searched all around my mother's house, where I mostly be at, and every fucking room. I'm at the point where I'm going to search every city in Florida to find that fucking phone.

I lost it last night and I have no clue where it is, I haven't got much sleep. I might just get a new phone, and that's what I'm doing. I'm waiting in line to buy a new phone but the couple in front of me is taking their sweet time just to buy a fucking charger. I tap my foot against that ground, impatiently running my fingers through my hair.

It's only been a couple of weeks, and when I had my phone I made sure to check on Suki. I don't know if I'll be able to do that anymore though. Ives heard that the school got shut down because of a shooting after I left, and the most powerful Mafia did it in search of Asuki. I'm hoping she didn't get hurt, and Diana but it seems like they didn't because they're safe. After waiting what felt like hours, I finally buy the stupid fucking phone and get Jalen's number.

"Do you have Asuki's? Diana's?" I question as he shakes his head. "Diana wouldn't know it's you, and she wouldn't give me Asuki's number because she'll think I'm cheating." I laugh as he flips me off and his mother comes down the stairs. "We do not do that in this house!" She exclaims as I stick my tongue out at him. "Fuck you, Kade." He whispers before his mother pulls his ear. "Jalen Devante Flora," she warns as she pulls him away.

Wouldn't expect a black person to have their last name as "Flora" but here we are.

"So you don't have Asuki's number?" He shakes his head as he hisses in pain while I laugh. I go upstairs, searching for her socials but once I text her it never delivers. "Fuck." I follow all her socials and wait for a follow back, but since I couldn't log into my own account I had to make a new one and like Jalen said, she probably wouldn't know me. I don't know where she is now, it seemed like she was at her house but I wouldn't be able to see her anyways due to my mother.

She claims she wants to spend time with me, because I haven't seen her in so fucking long but all she does is sit around smoking and watching bingo. Old lady duties. She bickers and pecks me about my personal life, but I always tell her it's none of her business because if she cared she would've stayed. I do forgive her for leaving, but she could've came back. My father was a horrible person, but I was young when she left and she never told me why. I only know she's my mother because she knows things that were on my birth certificate.

Only things a mother would know.

"Mom?" I yell from the stairs before taking a few steps up them and walking to her room. I knock on the door before a raspy but calming voice allows me in. "What do you want for lunch?" I check my phone for any signs of Asuki, biting my fingers. "Nothing," she blows a puff of her cigarette that the room was filled of. The scent was horrible, but I needed to see what she wanted to eat. "Get out of my sight." I sigh, before turning around but stopping.