➯ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!

I fucking hate tests.

Why? Because if I fail this one, I'm done for. Like really.

I woke up after my alarm was blaring in my ear for what felt like hours is what Jalen told me. He's an early bird, having to visit Diana every morning to make sure she's okay. Cute right? By okay I mean they have sex whenever they get their hands on each other. And I just can't get my mind off of Asuki when she was talking with my brother.

My brother has been known for being a player, and I'm not too sure if he's starting to change or just catch feelings for Asuki. She's a Mafia owner, the girl should be scared for her own safety but is she? No. She told me she has to go on a mission with a guy named Madon. I'm guessing her cousin? Or brother? I don't fucking know.

I get out of bed, hearing music bang off the walls from Asuki's bathroom. I groan before banging on the wall, her music being turned down before it went louder. I cover my ears before going into my bathroom, shutting and locking the door. I start a shower and before I know it, a dressed Asuki is in the doorway. "Hurry up, manwhore. You're not ready for your test and I can tell by the writing and notes in your notebook."

I turn around slowly before seeing the picture I drew in her hand. "How the fuck?"— I question before I'm pushed into the shower. "Go fuck yourself." I groan before throwing my wet clothes at her and getting into the shower. I wash myself and wash my hair before getting out and getting dressed.

I threw on a dark red shirt, along with a pair of black sweats before slipping on my shoes and throwing my jacket over my shoulder. I walk out the door to see Asuki in combat boots, her hair in a tight bun while it looks like she had a white shirt on underneath her jacket and black jeans. My eyes widen as I notice her slipping a golden but black gun into her pocket, a small knife poking out from her bra.

I bite my lip as I walk over, tucking the knife into her bra some more as she clenches her thighs together. "These are most of the answers," she stutters out as I smile at the effect I have on her. "I have to get going." She breathes as she walks towards the stairs leading tot he lobby. She looks back at me, a slight smile on her face before she walks down the stairs leaving the university.

 She looks back at me, a slight smile on her face before she walks down the stairs leaving the university