CHAPTER :- 12

My eyes opened slowly

My eyes opened slowly. I looked around me, which felt strange but comfortable. After a while, I remembered that I was still in that person's room.

I lay on the bed with a blanket covering my body up to my shoulders. I took my hands out of the blanket. I smiled faintly looking at my hands which were buried in the sleeves of his white shirt which was too big for me. I inhaled deeply his scent that stuck to the shirt.

I remembered again the ridiculousness of crying in his arms earlier. I have never cried in my entire life after that in front of anyone, including my mother always managed to hold back my tears and would shed them when I was alone. But for some reasonit felt very suffocating and when he hugged me, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I turned my body to the left side. A piece of paper on the nightstand caught my attention. I immediately took it and read it.

It turns out he told me to sleep here until tomorrow morning. I looked at the clock and it was already 2 in the morning. Maybe it's best if I stay here for the night.

Wait! Didn't I just lie down on the sofa? Why is there a bed now? Was he the one who carried me here?

I shudder to think about it.

I removed the blanket covering me and I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I stood in front of the sink and washed my face with tap water. I looked at my wet face in front of the mirror.

Why hasn't his face disappeared from my head? What kind of feeling is this?

I came out of the bathroom. I saw my work uniform neatly folded and placed on the sofa. I satthere. My chest tightened again remembering the incident a few hours ago that made my clothes wet.

At around 7 o'clock last night, I was given the task of delivering bath towels to a  room that was already occupied by guests.

I pressed the doorbell. However, after the door was opened and the very strong aroma of alcohol wafted out of the room, I started to feel uneasy. Even so, I still tried to act calm.

"Good evening, sir. Would you ask for an extra bathtowel?" I asked kindly to the gray-haired man holding the alcohol bottle.

"Yes. Please come in, Miss.".

I felt even more uneasy when I saw his wandering eyes and disgusting tone of voice. I went into the room and went into the bathroom to put a towel down. That's where the thing I feared happened.

When I was hanging the towel in place, the potbellied old man stood in front of the bathroom door. He propped his hands on both sides of the door to block my way.

"Excuse me, Sir." I still asked him politely to move away from the door.

"Accompany me for a while, okay, beautiful. If you can make me satisfied, then I will buy you anything," he said.