CHAPTER :- 20

I started to get nervous after receiving a message from Reniella saying that she was already on her wayhere

It's actually very risky to bring them together like this. Felix and Fang will definitely wonder about our relationship. They are no longer small children who can be easily distracted. But I also didn't have the heart to refuse Reniella's request. She seemed very enthusiastic about getting to know my children.

But after finding out that the person Fang had been looking for recently was her, I calmed down a bit. I'm sure they will get along well at their first meeting. I have also reminded Reniella to introduce herself as my student. Hopefully there are no problems.

Luckily Felix didn't join in today because he had an extra class for class VI students. At least my burden is slightly reduced because Felix is not a child who easily adapts to new people.

"Pa... who are we waiting for? It's taking so long." Complained Fang.

"Be patient, darling. Papa has a surprise for I guarantees that you will be happy to meet this person."

"But I'm hungry, Dad."

I looked at my watch. It's half past two.

"Well, just eat first, okay?" Fang nodded happily.

My gaze looked outside through the restaurant's glass walls. The girl should have arrived because the distance between the campus and the restaurant is only around 10 minutes by taxi.

After 15 minutes passed from the time she sent the message, finally the online taxi that took her stopped in front of the restaurant. I waved at her and she waved back.

"Honey, Papa's friends have arrived. Be polite, ok." I said to Fang who was eating while scrolling on her cellphone screen.

She stopped eating and put her phone away.

"Where, Dad?" She asked looking outside.

"That." I moved my chin towards the door. She turned her body back.

"Toilet sister?" She screamed. "Dad, that's the older sister I told you about, who helped me in the mall toilet," she exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Yes, darling. I already knows." We both stood up to welcome the approaching Reniella.

"Hi." Reniella stood beside the table and waved at the two of us.

"Hi .Come on, sit down." I pulled up the chair next to me and she sat there.

"Sister, do you still remember me?" Fang asked impatiently she looked at Reniella with sparkling eyes in admiration.

"Remember, you were the one who was crying in the toilet because there was blood on your pants, right? Your father said you wanted to meet me, right?" said Reniella in a friendly manner.

I smiled with relief seeing their warm interaction.

"Yes, it turns out you still remember. Thank you, Sis for helping me at that time. Oh yes, my name is Fang Grayson . What's your name, Sister?"