CHAPTER :- 19

Regret came a moment after the intoxicating kiss ended

I admit that it feels so delicious and addictive like being taken to the sky, but this is still wrong. Even though I never considered him my father, I couldn't deny his blood flowed in my body. I am his flesh and blood. We shouldn't have kissed like that.

Every time I'm around him, my brain and body are often out of sync. My brain told me to push him away, but my hands hugged his neck tighter. My brain said the kiss had to end, but my body wanted to do it longer and didn't want to when the kiss ended. This is crazy. Really crazy.

I left him on the rooftop and went back to the room. My knees trembled because the sensation of his kiss was so powerful. The way he sucked my lips and his kisses were so intense and soft that I still remember them until I was in the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror looking at my reflection soaking wet. I hugged my shivering body and bit my lower lip which was still throbbing numbly.

Good grief! Why do I keep imagining it! Have I fallen into my own trap?

I took off all my wet clothes and I stood under the shower. The warm water spread from my scalp to the soles of my feet.

After I finished showering and getting dressed, I was still languishing in the room. I locked the bedroom door from the inside so he couldn't enter.

I've been walking around aimlessly for 15 minutes. He was still outside and definitely waiting for me to come out.

After 20 minutes had passed, he suddenly knocked on the door.

"Reniella? Are you done?"

I sat on the edge of the bed with a wary gaze towards the door. I really hope he go home soon. At least give me time to calm down and regain my sanity.

"I bought pizza. Come on, let's eat it together," he called from behind the door.

Pizza?

Hearing the name of the food, I immediately stood up. I have never eaten pizza in my life and since I was little I have been very curious about the taste of Italian food.

I turned the key to the bedroom door and opened it slowly. He stood up straight with one handresting on the door frame and the other hand in the pocket of the training pants he was wearing. He had changed clothes.

Suddenly he took my left hand and held it. He led me to the dining table.

 He led me to the dining table