CHAPTER :- 5

The last class of the day finishes at 14

The last class of the day finishes at 14.00 . While I was busy putting books and stationery into my bag, suddenly I heard a student chatter behind me.

 While I was busy putting books and stationery into my bag, suddenly I heard a student chatter behind me

" Guys have heard the latest news in the The_Gossiping_group account about Mr. Nicholas !" She shouted until the whole class heard it.

"What, where, show me?" Several people immediately attacked her.

I hurriedly took my cellphone and opened the account they were discussing. I smiled with satisfaction. It turns out the video has been uploaded to social media with the caption ' Does anyone know what they are making a fuss about? '

The characteristic of The Gossiping account is that it throws hot balls at netizens to fry them to their heart's content.

I opened the comments column to see netizens' reactions. In just less than 1 hour, tens of thousands of comments have enlivened the post. It is truly extraordinary that the public's attention to this family goals couple.

-Oh, that's Jasmine Grayson and her husband, right?

-Look at your favorite couple, ladies and gentlemen who love soap operas. It turns out that their affection all this time was just an image. Just want to play around.

-Can't you just fight at home? Do you really have to be in a public place? Does not reflect a people's representative and a lecturer.

-Why are they fighting? Why do you seem so serious?

-Why is her husband so rude, pointing at his wife's face like that?

-He is really cute. Nicholas Grayson can get a new wife who is prettier than that cheating Jasmine .

-Huh? Who said Jasmine Grayson was a cheater, If you don't have proof, don't bother .

-His wife is more rude. Use everything. It's really rude to be a woman. Because she is a defender of women's rights, she can't be rude to men like that.

-Oh my! It really hurt to see Mr. Nicholas slap like that.

-My prediction is that this couple will divorce this year .