𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝔂

___________
Time ~ morning
___________

You awake to the feeling of Matt's arms around your waist holding you whilst your head lays comfortably on his chest, you look up at him, his brown floppy hair falling on his face which was in a peaceful state as he slept.

You slightly tug the blanket closer to your cold body and Matt begins to stir from the movement.
"Morning gorgeous" he says sleepily, opening his eyes, slightly squinting from the light which was pouring in through the bedroom window.

"Morning" you replied offering him a sweet smile. He gives you a small kiss on the lips and you attempt to get up but his grip tightens on you, not wanting you to leave him already.
"Matt, come on" which was followed by shakes of the head, you giggle, surprised by his protests. "I'm hungry" you whine, "starve then" he giggles. After a while, Matt finally gives in, releasing you from his arms and you practically jump out of them, but before you leave you give him a quick peck on the cheek which leaves him in a flustered state.

You prepare yours and the triplet's breakfast while Nick and Chris watch SpongeBob in the living room. Footsteps were coming up behind you, you also heard "morning" and "hey Matt" but they were ignored and in a matter of seconds a familiar pair of arms were tightly wrapped around you and a head rested on your shoulder. "You ok?" you asked, he muttered a small "mhm", giving you a slight kiss to the shoulder, you look back to see Chris glancing at Matt with a confused expression on his face and Nick gave you a look as to say "what's up with him?" and all you could do was shrug and everyone returned to what they were doing before, Matt still holding you close as you cooked for everyone.

———————————
Time skip - afternoon
———————————

You were out with your best friend Madi, who you and the triplets had met about two years ago, she's their manager's daughter, who you and the boys had quickly grown fond of, she was sweet, fun and bubbly and as embarrassing as it was to admit, one of the only friends you had made in LA but you didn't mind, and anyways she was the best person to have around, especially on days like this when the triplets were constantly in meetings leaving you on your own.

(Text messages)

Matt 🤍
Where are you?? X
14:36

Matt 🤍
y/n
14:36

Matt 🤍
Are you ok? x
14:37

Matt 🤍
Answer me love x
14:37

You
I'm fine dw Matt I'm with Madi we're done shopping now x
14:38

Matt 🤍
Great I'll pick
you up x
14:38

You
It's fine you don't have to,
she'll drop me off x
14:38

Matt 🤍
I'm alr omw 🤨 x
14:39

(IRL)

You walk to the exit of the building to find Matt waiting at the door, looking down at his phone, probably playing Pokémon go, his face lit up when he saw you, he quickly grabbed your hand and you started discussing your days with eachother, he also made sure to get to the car door first to open it for you and you giggled as you thanked him, climbing into the passenger seat of his minivan.

As you drove home, Matt reached for your hand and put it in his and together they rested on his thigh and you chatted and listened to music, you even sang a bit to your favourite song which he had let you put on even though he "hated it". Whilst you sang along you took notice of the short looks and smiles he would give you when he had a chance to look away from the road.

When you got home, you were greeted by Nick and Chris, Nick jealous that you and Madi were out shopping whilst he sat in meetings all afternoon, but still he allowed you to show off your new clothes to him to get the fashion king himself's approval. This took up about 20 minutes and when you returned to the living room Matt instantly whisked you away, wanting to be alone with you as soon as possible.

You both clambered into bed, even though it was only 3:30, you were both just glad to be able to soak in each other's presence which you had been deprived of, so you stayed like that for the next 2 hours or so, Matt only ever letting go of you when one of you needed to go to the bathroom.

Then, Nick texts you saying that food's ready, which was a surprise to you because neither Nick or Chris ever cook, it's usually you and/or Matt that are the chefs but you weren't complaining, you got out of bed and, reluctantly, Matt did too.

The whole time you were eating, Matt would keep his leg tangled with yours from across the table and as soon as you were finished, he grabbed your hands and took you back to your room.
You laid in bed together, close and intertwined,
"hey, Matt?"

"yeah?" He spoke softly, "are you ok" he replied with a quick yes, "are you sure cos not to complain, but you've been a bit- um clingy today?" he was quiet for a second but then he looked right into your eyes, causing butterflies in your stomach "no I'm fine don't worry and I'm sorry for being clingy I've just missed you today as corny as it sounds" he says awkwardly, slightly laughing at himself. You look at the way his cheeks softly start to redden after he admitted to missing you and it was honestly adorable, so instead of saying anything, you cup his cheek with your right hand and give him a sweet kiss which you both begin to smile against.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note::
Hii, this is my first time writing anything like this so I'm sorry if it's not the best but I want to get better at writing and stuff, I'll try to make a new part every day or two but I have no promises sorry but I hope that this goes well, bye have a nice day/ night !! <3
(Also I need requests please so just comment for anything you'd like to see but nothing weird pls!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~