Chapter 29: Rush to Washington D.C.

OPENING INTRO

---

Location: Sky, Washington D.C.

3rd Person Pov

The scene opens to the sky above Washington D.C. as we see a plane flyung above it. Inside the carpet, We see Tony and Parker who was piloting the aircraft.

Parker: I guess we here.

Tony: I heard the attack will happened any minutes.

Parker: When?

*BOOM*

The explosion was heard and both of them look down to see the chaos unfolded.

Tony:

Tony:..... Now.

Parker: Well, Time to lands this thing.

As parker was about to find a airport. A plane was hit by the missile, Hitting a engine instant.

Parker: Shit!

Tony: *Looks at the Engine* Oh fuck me!

Parker: Hold on! I need to land this baby on the ground!

The aircraft (With a burning Engine) was on verges on landing/crashing. The Planes wings hit the washington monument.

Parker: Shit!

Unfortunately, The aircraft was heading to the white house. Parker, Steers the aircrafts and tries to lands to involved the crash on the white house. The plane crashed on the ground and the AFP soldiers who are caught by this were killed by the crashed aircraft.

Inside, Parker and Tony are alright, Well, Almost.

Tony: You know, You are the most terrible pilot in the world.

Parker: Well, Get use to it.

Meanwhile

The VTOL MV-38 Condor finally arrived in Washington D.C.

USKAF Pilot: Ma'am, We got a problem. We got reports of a plane that crashed on the white house. But no damaged on it.

Lisa, Who was left behind by Tony and Parker. Knows it was them that crashed the plane. I guess parker piloting skills for crashing planes is true. Even with tony.

Korone: Oh god! My senpai still there! We must land immediately! If they're killed my senpai! I WANT TO MURDER THEM ALL WITHOUT MERCY!!!!!!

Lisa looks at Korone with a fear in her eyes. Besides, She really wants to have babies with tony. The fuck woman? What the hell is wrong with this girl!?

Anna: Uhhh, Let's just land. I didn't want you to threater the pilot with you're knifes.

USKAF Pilot: *Confused* Wait what?

Lisa: Shut up and land. NOW!!!!

USKAF Pilot: Uh? Okay ;-;. Please don't let her hurt me and my family.

The MV-38 Condor lands down to the building. Well, Atleast the pilot spared by korone killing intents. He was really to go back to his family.

To Be Continue

_______

Next Chapter: Battlefield D.C.

End Credit