Chapter 20: America Blitzkrieg Pt.2

(TNO Intro)

_____________

Location: Falmart, New Saderan Capital.

3rd Person Pov

The scene opens to see the new saderan capital due to zorzal wanted to move to a safer place away from the USKA, German Empire and Japan. However, Due to war, Zorzal decided to draft as many man and boys in the army. He didn't care they're were old or young, Zorzal just wanted to win this war against the otherworlder.

In the Palace, We see Zorzal (Angry) and his pro-war senators begin to discuss their plans.

Zorzal: *Angry* I want 10 million man and boys to be draft! I want all resources and magic against the otherworlders! WE MUST WIN THIS WAR!!!!

Herm: We're already drafting more man my lord! Sooner or later we're may have a changes to defeat them.

Zorzal: Good! I also wanted that slave bitch tyuule back and those otherworlder slaves too!

The door opens to revealed to be Oprichnica Soldier arriving and knee to them.

Oprichnica Soldier: My lord! The otherworlders has made their move! They're used charging tactics to destroyed our army!

Zorzal: *Shock and Angry* WHAT!!!???

_____________

Location: Falmart, Forest

3rd Person Pov

Oprichnica Commander: ATTACK THOSE BARBARAINS!!!!!!

The Oprichnica Commander all the imperial army to attack the USKAF Armored Division. But they're were pushed by the twin cannon tanks.

The imperial were terrified by the huge monstrous

The imperial were terrified by the huge monstrous. Althought they heard rumor about the otherworlder metal elephants that killed all the army. But this ones are different, Dangerous, and they have AA Missiles and Machine Guns on them. The Archers released the arrows to killed this beast, But they bounce off and the tanks were left undamaged.

Imperial Soldier 1: *Terrified* RUN!!!!

Imperial Soldier 2: *Terrified* MOMMY!!!! MOMMY HELP ME!!!!

Imperial Soldier 3: *Terrified* PLEASE HALF MERCY!!!!! I HAVE A FAMILY!!!!!

Imperial Soldier 4: *Terrified* STAY AWAY FOR ME!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE BY THIS!!!!!!

Well, I guess the imperial soldier are fucking traumatized and many were not ready against the modern army. As the Mammoth Tanks are dealing with the imperial army. At the back, We see the JSDF Tanks crew watching the see unfolded.

JSDF Tank Crew 1: Ah man, This guys have cool tanks.

JSDF Tank Crew 2: I wish we have one.

JSDF Tank Crew 3: There's nothing we can do. This guys are have advance technology, While we have those crabing tech. 

JSDF Tank Commander: Will you all stop standing there and stare at those tanks! We have a job to do!

Meanwhile with Tony and Parker in the AC-130

In the sky, We see an AC-130 flying above the cloubs and insides we see Tony and Parker piloting the aircraft. However, They used it to escape from their crazed ex-girlfriends.

Tony: Parker, Are you sure you can fly this thing?

Parker: Tony, I pilot many aircraft since I was 16 to get away from my crazed woman! You know why I'm terrified!

Tony: Good point.

As both of them looking around, They spotted an imperial camp not far from the battle.

Tony: Hey, That's the enemy camp.

Parker: Yeah, I see it.

Tony: *💡* Parker, I have an idea. >:)

Meanwhile in the Imperial Camp

The shown the imperial camp as we see the 10,000 imperial soldiers ready for combat. However-

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Suddenly camp exploded by the AC-130 Gunship turrets.

(Like This)

After few minutes, The imperial camp was destroyed.

Meanwhile with Tony and Parker in the AC-130

Parker: Nice shot!

Tony: I guess those fuckers haven't used AA Turrets!

Parker: I guess we're safe in the air....... Also, We're out of fuel. ._.

Tony: What?

Timeskip brought to you by Author been surrounded by Yanderes.

A/N: Uhhh....?? A little help?

And Back to the story

The scene saw the crashed AC-130 in the forest as the aircraft was on fire. Fortunately, Tony and Parker survived the crashed with a parachutes.

Parker: Uhhh my plane. :(

Tony: Eh, You get a new one.

To Be Continue

____________________

Next Chapter 21: More New Allies

Meme Video