Chapter 8: The History of Alternate America and their World Pt.3

A/N: Why is the dog gay?

(GATE: Thus JSDF Fought There)

---------------------

Location: Japan, Tokyo, Diet Building

3rd Person Pov

Y/N begins to explained the history his and F/N World. He started at American civil war when Y/N was an ophan and he was adopted by american parents from the north which shock the americans in the diet and the US. However he continues his story that his parent taught him alot of things about equality that skin colour, religion and other non-white were human beings. However, He's adopted parents were killed by Confederation, But he was later save by the Union Army. Decided to get revenged against the traitors and their act. So he sided with the Union from the north and help the US fight against the Southern. He also created the Union Kitsune Division and the Flag.

In America, The Americans in the North were shock to see the US Flag with the nine-tail logo on it

Y/N continue to explained that the civil war ended in 1864. However, Abraham Lincoln was assassaination by John Wike Booth. But Y/N killed john for revenged which shock the americans this kid killed john wike booth for assassination of Abraham Lincoln, However, Even more shocking that Y/N told them that he became president since 1868.

Y/N told them after been president, He ever told them that he knew that the US will cross the wrong path. So he decided to president for life and maintain the US Economy and even purged the KKK and the White Supremacy. But he also explained that the US annexed Canada thanks to advance technologies after the Brits-Franco-American War.

In Canada, Canadians were downfounder to hear that their counterpart canada are annexed by the USKA. Fortunately for Canadians, Many didn't care about their counterparts.

Y/N Continue the story about his alternate world. He also explained about the Second Mexican-American War which the USKA Won and annexed mexico.

In Mexico, The Mexicans were shock to hear that the version of the US annexed their counterparts. They're wanted to know about the mexicans who are occupied by the USKA.

Moving on, Y/N explained about that World War 1 & 2 Never happened thank to him that he prevented. Even Y/N Told them that the Austria-Hungary Leader is alive thanks to US Secret Service & Great Depression never happen.

However, He told them about Bolsheviks Revolution have failed and Vladimir Lenin and his communist supporters were executed by the imperial russian soldiers, Meaning Soviet Union Doesn't Exist.