Chapter 18: Parker crazy yankere ex-girlfriend.

(A/N: This is the crimes against humanity, But..... Yeah :))

Opening Title

____________________

Location: Falmart, German-American Base, Apartment

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown parker waking up after been hit by the frying pan. He tried to move, Only to be discover that his hands and feet were tied up in the chair. Not only that, But he's really clothes were gone exposing his body and his really naked.

Parker: *Confused* What the....?

???: So....... She got you too?

Parker turns his head to see tony, Only to be tied up..... And naked.

Parker: Sir? Why am I tied up?

Tony: Because of you're-

The door opens revealing to be korone naked, except she wearing her small bra and panties.

Korone: Hello my senpai~ :)

Tony: Korone, Please release me ;-;

Korone: Ok~ After we have sex~

Parker: Uhh? Hello? Why am I been tied up?

Korone: Oh~ Because you're ex is here~

Parker: Wait? What did you- *Suddenly realized and scared shitless* Oh god! You don't mean-

???: Ara~ Ara~ My senpai finally awake~

Parker becomes terrified after he recognized that voice. He turns his head to see a crazed girl wearing a maid outfit.

 He turns his head to see a crazed girl wearing a maid outfit

(A/N: Oh god no! Why did i bring her!!!???)

Parker: *Terrified* Oh god!

Toga: *Crazed Smile* Oh yes~! Korone told me to join her after I found you. I was the one who hit you with the frying pan.

Korone: *Crazed Smile* Now you all tied up~ We're going to force you two as our sex slaves and impregnater us..... In the Hard way.

Toga: Since you two are virgins, We decided to used the sex technique from the ancient era from japan.

Tony: *Terrified* Wait! You don't mean-

Korone/Toga: *Smiling* Yes!

Korone remove her small bra and panties. Toga undress her maid uniform, Exposing her breast and pussy. Tony begin to realized that he and parker ain't gonna survive this.

Tony: Well, Parker. It's a great honor for serving you as we are gonna get rape by the sex technique.

Parker: ._. What the fuck is the sex technique?

Korone/Toga: Oh~ You're fine out~ HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tony/Parker: ;-; Mommy.....

Timeskip 8 Fucking Hour Later!!!!

And back to the scene

The scene shown outside of the apartment. We see the Kitsune-Ops Unit approahing tony dorm and knock the door.

Kitsune-Ops Unit: Colonal Tony, Commander wants to speak to you.

No answer.

Kitsune-Ops Unit: Hello!?

He tried to knock the door, But no answer again. The kitsune-ops decided to open the door, However, The door handle suddenly shake and than-

(A/N: Watch this video, If you know why I mean LOL 0:14)

Kitsune-Ops Unit: What?

The door handle burst out, Revealing to be cum and the door let out all of them. As the Kitsune-Ops Unit getting wash away by cum.

Kitsune-Ops Unit: *Getting wash away by Cum* AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

To Be Continue

_________________

Next Chapter 19: American Blitzkrieg

(A/N:....... You don't want to know about..... This)

End Credit