I doubt

-We are alone.- Nayeon said placing her hand on her friend's leg.

-Yes. What should we do?- Jeongyeon asked to try to get out of that uncomfortable situation.

-I don't know... What do you want to do?- the raven-haired girl asked, approaching her, eliminating even the slightest space between the two.

-Has Minhyuk texted you again?

Nayeon seemed to think about it. -Yes, he says I'm beautiful and all these things.

-And when will you see each other?

-I don't know if I want to meet him.

-But didn't you always say you wanted a boyfriend?

-Yes, but not just any one. I don't think he drives me crazy.

-Ah, right. You should know him better.

-Us two know each other very well, right?-vJeongyeon nodded confused by that question. -But we don't know each other as well as we think.

-Do you have to tell me something?

Nayeon shook her head. -I'll go get some water, you choose one of your boring movies.

-They're not boring and then you always watch them.

-I watch them because I like being with you.

The brunette felt her stomach twist again. She took the computer ready to spend the typical evening with her friend. She looked for a movie and waited for Nayeon to come back and she made this fifteen minutes later. She guessed that she had eaten. They got into their usual position and watched the movie, enjoying each other's company. The film was about the birth of a love story between a girl and a schoolmate older than her, nothing boring, this time Jeongyeon had thought of something that Nayeon might also like. Towards the end of the film a hot scene appeared on the screen and neither of the two girls dared to move.

-Jeongyeon.- Nayeon whispered with her eyes fixed on the screen.

-Mh?

-You've never been with anyone, right?

-No.

-And you didn't even have your first kiss.

-No. You did, right?

-Mh. But no big deal, I could have avoided it, he was an idiot.

-Since he was with you.

-Yah!- Nayeon complained, finally looking away from the computer and hitting her friend on her arm. -How do you want your first kiss to be?

-Honestly, as much as it may seem otherwise, I don't pay much attention to this. I mean, even a hundred people could kiss me, but I will consider the first kiss to be the first one in which I feel something for that person.

-So a friend of yours could also give it to you, like Mina, and you wouldn't consider it a first kiss in all respects?

-Exactly. Although with Mina it would be strange, because she doesn't physically attract me. But, for example, if there was a game and I had to kiss my friend, I would do it.

She had to be honest, she had thought about playing a game like this several times where she was forced to kiss Nayeon. But those weren't thoughts that she was having as a simple friend, were they?

Nayeon composed herself, sitting up in an Indian pose. -Let's play a game.

The movie kept going but neither of them were paying attention.

-What game?- Jeongyeon asked with her heart now in her mouth.

The older one would have liked to play truth or dare but it would have been too obvious.

-I doubt.

-The one where I have to say something about myself and you decide whether to believe it or not?

-Exactly. I think I know you well by now.

-Okay, let's go.

-Shall I start? I regretted my university choice.

-I doubt.

-Why?

-Because I think it's a perfect major for you.

-And it's true. But it's done now. Maybe I'll even do something else after graduation. Go, it's your turn.

-Mh, okay. My favorite food is broth.

-I doubt.

-Guess what...

-How can it be broth!?

-It's good!

-Okay...- Nayeon giggled. -I want to get a tattoo.

-I already knew this.

-My mother will kick me out of the house but I don't care. I really like yours on the neck.

-My turn? I had dreams where I liked a boy.

-I doubt. It cannot be.

-Convinced?

-Who is he!?

-I have no idea. It happened a few months ago.

-Okay... I... I'd like to kiss a girl.

-I would doubt knowing that you're straight, but I think it's true.

-Yes. How did you understand this?

-I have a sixth sense for these things.

-But I don't think I'll ever have the chance to try it.

-There are millions of girls who would kiss you. Go to one of those disco parties Jihyo usually takes you to and you'll see.

-What if... The two of us kissed? I mean... To try. I feel what it feels like to kiss a girl and you feel like kissing in general.

Jeongyeon was taken aback. It was her chance, but something was holding her back; she didn't want her friend to think she wanted that kiss. Nayeon rolled her eyes and pushed Jeongyeon's head into the back of her neck, bringing their faces together. Jeongyeon was a bundle of nerves: she didn't know how to kiss, she had never done it, and she was about to kiss the girl she had imagined doing it with on several occasions. The black-haired pressed her lips to Jeongyeon's inexperienced ones, and she only tried to emulate her movements on the opposite side, cursing herself for her inability, failing to enjoy her moment. Nayeon caressed her cheeks as she tried to get her to calm down. What did Jeongyeon think? That she was the only nervous one there? Nayeon was risking her life with her family. You know, the classic "I'm not homophobic but". She was the first to walk away, just as she was the first to speak.

-You should practice kissing, so when you finally have someone...

How much she wanted to silence her by throwing herself back on her lips, but Jeongyeon didn't have the courage.

-Maybe I should learn. There was a method with an apple. Does it work?

-I have no idea. Why don't we try it like this?- she ​​asked and then threw herself back onto her lips.

Jeongyeon tried to calm down and enjoy that warmth, that gentle contact, that genuine caress of her lips. The raven-haired took the other's hands and placed them on her cheeks. Jeongyeon tried to imitate her movements, caressing her cheeks, but for Nayeon that was too innocent now and she had started to slowly caress her body.