Bi-curious too curious

After the second kiss Nayeon walked away saying she had to go to the bathroom. This gave Jeongyeon time to think and it always hurt when she thought too much. Nayeon returned after a while with her pajamas on.

-Do you think I should get my breasts done?- she asked, looking in the mirror, as if nothing had happened before. -You saw them, right?

-No.- Jeongyeon panicked.

-The picture.

-Ah, yeah, I haven't seen much.

Nayeon lifted her shirt without warning and threw it on the floor, leaving her with nothing to cover her chest area, not even a bra.

-What do you think about it?

-I think you should do with your body what you feel.

-You're not even looking at me. Look at me.

Jeongyeon hated those situations, they were embarrassing. She looked up quickly and then immediately down again. She hadn't seen anything.

-They're fine like this, but if you don't like them...

Nayeon stepped closer to her and lifted her chin, forcing her to look at her chest.

-I need the opinion of someone who likes boobs. Would you f*ck someone with tits like that?

-Well... I... I also look at other things...

Nayeon rolled her eyes. Was it that difficult?

-Jeongyeon, just answer me, would you like to touch a pair of boobs?

-I don't know...

Nayeon knew the answer was actually yes. She took her hands and placed them on her sensitive breasts, causing her nipples to stiffen more. The brunette was both loving and hating that moment. Nayeon closed her eyes and let out a moan. Jeonngyeon was embarrassed but also fascinated by it all, and if she continued to take the initiative, Nayeon wouldn't hold back. They were both turned on and things were getting out of hand. Jeongyeon had suffered from depression and had been unable to get turned on for months, but it seemed that Nayeon's body was her antidote to one of the symptoms of her depression.

-Jeong...- Nayeon moaned. She removed her hands from her breasts and sat on the youngest's laps. -I think I'm bi curious.

-I said so too. It's the phase before admitting you're bisexual.

-I don't care what I am.

-I said I was bi curious too curious.

Nayeon giggled. -What I know is that I'm turned on. You too?

The brunette didn't know where she found the strength to nod. That simple head movement was a great achievement for her shyness.

Nayeon pushed Jeongyeon back. -Put your head on the pillow.

Meanwhile the black-haired turned off the light and lay down next to her, facing her friend.

-What happens here, stays here.- she whispered to her.

She then approached her and gave her another kiss, which Jeongyeon tried to return in an expert manner. Nayeon, she had to admit, wanted to go further, far beyond, but she was struck by a moment of rationality and she pulled away.

-I love you, my friend.- she whispered to her.

-Me too.- Jeongyeon said, yet it almost seemed like she needed to say something more.

-I'm sorry.- she continued to whisper to her.

Jeongyeon remained silent at that. What should she have answered? That she was sorry they stopped doing this?

-I still didn't understand how to kiss.- Jeongyeon said trying to change the subject, but perhaps that was the least appropriate comment to make.

Nayeon caressed her cheek and came close to her lips. -This time we'll go slowly.

And so they kissed again and again, slowly, as if Jeongyeon really had to learn this with some urgency. At least that night she learned to do it. But it's with practice that you don't forget.

-What time is it?- Nayeon asked as if she hadn't spent half an hour kissing her friend.

Jeongyeon turned to her other side and saw the time on her phone. -Half past eleven.- she replied as if she hadn't spent the last half hour kissing her straight friend who she didn't have a crush on but simply for whom she felt a very strong affection.

-Goodnight.- Nayeon said.

The girl had decided to go to sleep like that, without wearing a shirt, hugging Jeongyeon while she was still half naked. The brunette took a deep breath and remained turned on the opposite side, with her back facing her friend who had fallen asleep almost immediately.

 The brunette took a deep breath and remained turned on the opposite side, with her back facing her friend who had fallen asleep almost immediately

Jeongyeon opened her eyes, finding herself turned towards Nayeon, who already had her eyes open and had been watching her for a while.

-Jeong... I have to finish my thesis.

-Yes, you should.

-So shall we finish this?- Nayeon asked.

-You start, I'll go to the bathroom for a moment.

The brunette stood up and she didn't turn around to avoid her gaze falling on the black-haired chest area. She went to lock herself in the bathroom and tried to calm down; she felt pretty turned on and it wasn't a feeling she should feel with a friend. When she pulled down her panties she noticed that she was quite wet. She came out of the bathroom and found Nayeon already on the computer. And so several hours passed.

-I am hungry. Do you want to eat chicken? My mother cooked it, then she went to work.- Nayeon asked

-I noticed she wasn't at home.

-It's better that way. So, chicken?

Jeongyeon didn't seem to be too reluctant. -All right.

Nayeon was internally happy and she almost wanted to scream, but she didn't react in any way because she knew that Jeongyeon was bothered by the trivial things she did being highlighted. Like when she talked to other people, when she decided to eat... When people reacted as if Jeongyeon wasn't normal just because those actions weren't often associated with her.

They went downstairs and ate and talked as always. Nayeon then went back to writing her thesis and Jeongyeon wrote a message to Ryujin telling her that she would probably stay over at Nayeon's place again to help her.

-It's late.- Jeongyeon said around five.

-Oh yes. You have to go?

-Actually I don't have much to do-

-Stay!- Nayeon exclaimed. -Because without you I'm lost.

-Right, who would do your thesis?

Another of Jeongyeon's vices was to respond sarcastically or make jokes when someone was nice to her. She didn't understand why she acted like this: it was easier to do what than to have to answer in some way because she knew that she would be embarrassed in any answer.

right chapter at the right time
chae is also bi curious
we just need sana with a man now
jokes aside, I have a serious question: if any news were to come out involving Nayeon or Jeongyeon (please no, I only accept the two of them together, Jeong with Sohee and Nayeon with me; joking), it would be like disrespectful to write books about a ship that involves one of them, being in a relationship, so 2yeon books, in that case do you want me to stop writing them?