Nayeon is as beautiful as a flower

Jeongyeon had just arrived in Seoul and had already met the deep gaze of the beautiful Tzuyu who was waiting for her.

-Hey how's it going?

-Good, what about you?

-Well. Let's go?

So the two began walking through the streets of Seoul, talking about this and that. Tzuyu was a really interesting person, at times she almost reminded her of Nayeon. She was a good student but she tried not to stress herself out too much studying. She told her about her family, a topic Jeongyeon didn't touch on for obvious reasons, and about her musical tastes. Music was precisely the point of union between the two, who shared their favorite singers and the songs they heard.

-It was a nice evening, but now I have to go. Shall I take you to the stop?

-Oh, no. I think I'll go see Nayeon.

-Oh, okay. We'll talk later.

The two said goodbye and each went their own way. Jeongyeon headed to Nayeon's house and found Mrs. Im in the doorway.

-Jeongyeon! Come in, I'm going shopping.

-Good evening.

She entered the Im house and went upstairs, ready to tell everything to her friend. She was about to knock, when she found herself in the same situation as the previous day. She stood still thinking whether she should leave or wait for her downstairs.

-Nayeon, you are so beautiful...- the boy sighed.

-Minhyuk, continue.

Why did that sound seem so pleasant to her? Jeongyeon clutched her shirt and tried to turn around, but something was blocking her. It wasn't nice at all what she was doing and she knew it. She stroked her thigh and thought about how much she wanted to see Nayeon as she moaned, too bad she could only listen.

-Are you sure your mother won't hear us?

-No... She went shopping.

Jeongyeon convinced herself to go downstairs and wait for her friend on the couch. She closed her eyes and tried to make the embarrassment go away.

-Nayeon...- she whispered, almost not hearing, but sensing her embarrassment at what she had just done.

Minhyuk was the luckiest person on Earth and Jeongyeon wanted him to disappear so badly.

-Jeongyeon.- Nayeon said from the stairs. -What are you doing here?

Jeongyeon blushed terribly. -I... I came to tell you something.

The black-haired smiled. -I was going to take a shower. You want to come?

-I'll wait for you in your room.

-Yes... But I have to change the sheets.

-I'll sit on the chair.

She continued to keep her gaze down and ignore the fact that Nayeon was actually dressed. They went upstairs and Nayeon changed the sheets, then went to take a shower. The emotion that the taller one had until half an hour before had disappeared and she almost didn't want to say anything anymore but just find comfort in the arms of her friend. The bad thing about falling in love with your only true friend is having no one to talk to about it.

-Here I am.- said Nayeon with her pajamas on. -What did you have to tell me?

-I went out with Tzuyu.

-Oh.- Nayeon walked towards the bed and sat there. -And?

-And we talked a lot, I get along well with her.

Nayeon forced a smile. -I am happy for you.

-Have you seen Minhyuk again?