Special thanks

Even though the book is finished, I would love it if you read this. *self cringes*

Therefore, the book, as you may have noticed, is mainly based on Jeongyeon's character than on the relationship, and this is evident in particular from the last chapter. The truth is that Jeongyeon's life, everything I described, except for the relationship, is all true, it is inspired (literally copied) from mine. But I'm not saying this because I want you to feel sad for me, just to explain the most personal book I've written.

And now I will explain to you what the relationship between Jeongyeon (who is therefore my alter ego) and Nayeon means.

•first of all it's a 2yeon, the relationship had to be there haha;
•it is a particular metaphor.

First, why Nayeon?
1) in addition to being my bias, she is my celebrity crush and the reason I realized I was bi;
2) I realized that we have a very similar personality, so I asked myself: if I actually like his personality, this means that there is a part of me that isn't so bad?
In fact, at the end of the book, Jeongyeon thinks the same thing.

As you may have noticed, the two had physical contact but were never able to actually tell each other what they felt. Physical contact metaphorically indicates the fact that there are actually people in my life but lately I can't establish real relationships, due to the so-called "Seulgi". In the past after "Joy" it was difficult, but Seulgi helped me. However, the disappointment I got from Seulgi was so big that I promised myself not to fall into the friendship trap again, because in the end everyone abandons you, physical and online friends.

Then there are other topics that I have addressed and which I will not explain because they speak for themselves. Family problems, problems with myself...

However, as I said in a sentence, Jeongyeon was helped by one thing: writing.

Despite her various disappointments from her relationships (not romantic because who wants me haha), Jeongyeon imagined Nayeon as a collection of positive characteristics of the people who have been a part of her life. In fact, Nayeon is just an idealization, it's just what Jeongyeon saw in her friends, who then revealed themselves for what they are.

Thank you for reading and enjoying this book <3
I know the ending isn't the best, but sooner or later I too will have my Nayeon, right? In that case I will know how to continue this book