The Princess and the Queen

Valyrian=Bold
Season 1 episode 6:

Maenya POVThere was a knock at the door and before I could ask who it was all my children came bounding in, smelling of dragon

Maenya POV
There was a knock at the door and before I could ask who it was all my children came bounding in, smelling of dragon.

I smiled and sat down on the sofa at the end of my bed, Vaemor and Naemala went on and on about how they both used Dracarys for the first time and burn a few scorpions.

Vaemor was always the intellectual, he'd been studying Valyrian since he knew what it was. Forever having his nose stuck in his books. I might be biased but I think he's one of the smartest boys in the seven kingdoms.

Naemala couldn't care less about books, only wanting to fight and train. Something that if she were born anywhere else would've been forbidden to her, thought when she expressed wanting to use a dagger, Qoren made sure to teach her, he'd gotten her a beautiful golden dagger, that she said reminded her of the sun.

Helaera could not be more different from her older sister. Helaera was calm and kind, and gentle and sweet.
She expressed no will to have her dragon harm anyone or anything, she would simply sit with the beautiful silver dragon and make flower crowns that she would always bring me to wear.

And finally Laella, my baby.
Laella was the epitome of cute and a total Mama's girl, as I was. Though that's not to say she couldn't be stubborn, Laella was kind but headstrong and was not afraid to talk back.

They were my world.

After the wedding, settling into Dorne was hard at first. Though it seemed that almost everyone hadn't held any ill will against me for my house.
Nymor, Qoren's youngest brother was more than welcoming and to this day remains one of my closest friends.
Harmen, the middle son, on the other hand still disliked me, he'd even started arguing with his brother about it, to the point where he isn't welcome in Sunspear any more.

In all honesty, I didn't fully expect my children to have dragons.
Of course, I wanted them to but I doubted that my father or Rhaenyra were going to send any and I was right.

Alicent did.

I had chest delivered to me with a scroll around a week after the twins birth.
From Alicent, stating she had ordered people go collect Dreamfyre's eggs and deliver them to me.
Since then she did the same for my next to Helaera.
However, the same wasn't needed for Laella as one day when I went out to ride Meraxes,

I saw a huge clutch of eggs fourteen of them.
Seven of them were broken. The other seven lived but after a while turned to stone, expect for one, that we put in Laella's crib.

Cyrin (Sigh-rin) belong to Vaemor.
Cyrin was such a deep shade of blue that you could only see it when light was shining on her, other than that, she was a pitch black with bright orange eyes.