Chapter 15

Taehyun turned towards the older as he started taking slow steps towards him, making the other male step back as well.

"You ignored my calls, not once, not twice, but thrice. Let's say your phone might have been on silent mode just like you said, what about your behaviour in the cafeteria?"

The younger raised an eyebrow, still stepping forward.

Beomgyu wanted the floor to swallow him right here cause he was gonna lose his composure and mind if the younger would keep questioning him like that.

He tried moving away a bit to not get intimidated by Taehyun's presence, but it only made the younger grab his wrist, pinning him to the wall.

If the older thought he still had a chance of escaping, his hope were crushed just in an instant once he felt the younger wrapping one of his arm around the older's waist.

Beomgyu's heart skipped a bit realising how close they were right now.

What is the younger even thinking right now, holding him by his waist like that? His heart is gonna burst out any moment if he continues with this.

"The entire time you didn't even look at me properly. Scratch looking, even your replies were vague throughout our conversation. Hyung...you might've thought that I won't notice it, but trust me, no one can notice you more than I do."

Taehyun slowly touched beomgyu's neck before drawing circles on his cheek by his thumb, the cold metal of the thumb ring, gently brushing against his skin in the process as well. And he continued doing all that while staring at the older with such an expression, that made Beomgyu weak on his knees.

"So tell me, why were you ignoring me? And don't even think about escaping from here without giving me a proper answer."

Beomgyu closed his eyes, feeling the younger's soft caress. He couldn't help but grab Taehyun's shoulder to keep his balance, as his legs were giving up on him at this point.

"It's because... because I..."

Come on Beomgyu, stop stuttering and say it!

"Because you what?" Taehyun asked, turning beomgyu's face towards him to look at his eyes again.

"Because...I was thinking of confessing to you today, but me being me, I got nervous and just couldn't look at you. If I did, I...I would've started blabbering nonsense, like I'm doing right now. And I was afraid you would hate me, or would want to break our friendship and...and I thought you would never look at me after this. So... I avoided you, I'm sorry. I know I'm a dumbhead. I just couldn't help it. I'm so sorry. I just like you...no, I love you, a lot. I've been for ages. More than you can even imagine. But Tae, it's fine even if you don't share the same feelings as mine. It's totally fine. I mean, you're not obliged to-mmh"

His words were silently swallowed the moment the younger pressed his lips on the older.

The only thing Beomgyu could do was gasp in shock, giving Taehyun the chance to enter his tongue inside the older's mouth.

Taehyun pressed the older more to the wall, before tightening his hold around the waist. His other hand tilted beomgyu's head a bit more by his jaw, providing the perfect angle to deepen the kiss.

It wasn't gentle at all, rather it was sloppy and with time, it got more passionate.

It took a while for Beomgyu to wrap his mind around what's happening but the moment he realised, he tried to match the pace of Taehyun, but definitely failed.

Taehyun was way too into the kiss already.

After some more seconds of kissing, the younger slowly pulled away, after giving a gentle lick to beomgyu's lips.