Chapter 5

"Should we go on a picnic today?"

"No, it's too cold for a picnic."

"Water park?"

"Are you dumb or are you dumb?"

"Restaurant?"

"Not interested."

"Cafe?"

"No."

"Amusement park."

"N.O.P.E"

"What's that?"

"Sex."

"WHAT?!"

"Baka, stop shouting." The raven haired guy said, rolling his eyes.

"Then stop messing with me. And what's baka?" The brown head pouted.

"How about you stop suggesting stuff, and instead chill in this cozy place we call home, like us? And I ain't saying what baka is."

"How about you guys listen to me, and make this day more fun?"

"Okay. Tell me one thing Ningning, where do you want your plushies to always stay?"

"With me, of course."

"Okay, so if one day I take all your plushies with me and keep them away from you for like a week, what will you do?"

"Why would I let you take my plushies away? And on top of that why would I wait for a week?"

"What if I somehow take it. You never know, you know how I'm, right? What I want, I get. So tell me, what will you do?"

"Well...uh...I'll just take it away from you as soon as possible, and keep them with me."

"So, to your plushies you're like their home right? Their cozy, safe place. So at the end of the day, you want them to be in their original place, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Exactly, just think of us as plushies, and this house as you. So where should we be as plushies?"

"In this house?"

"Bingo! You're so smart."

Hearing that Kai beamed. "Of course I'm smart."

(So the conversation above is between Taehyun and Huening Kai, if you are confused.)

Taehyun gave a smirk, and simply went back to laying on the sofa.

"Wait, what? What just happened-"Before Kai could figure out what happened, Beomgyu called him.

"Ningning, can you please come to the kitchen. I need some help."

"Y-yes hyung, coming." A very confused Kai replied, as he went to the kitchen.

"Poor Ningning, you made him question everything." The blonde head, who was sitting near Taehyun all this time, watching both of them said.

"I finally got some break, after all these travelling and attending classes and stuff, what do you expect?"

"Well, fair enough. Just don't make him sad, okay?"

"I would never. And I'll make it up to him next weekend, just not this time."

"Good. Don't you dare forget about that."

"I won't."

That was all the blonde head wanted to hear, as he went back to reading novel again.

_________________________TXT_________________________