Chapter 2

*The next day*

"Hyung, I've prepared your breakfast already, make sure to finish it before going to classes. I've dance practice today so I might get late, and no you don't need to pick me up, I'll be fine. And that's it, I'm leaving now." Said Beomgyu while fixing his hair.

"But Gyu, it will be much easier if I pick you up." Soobin said, trying to recover from his sleepy head.

"Yes I know, but you don't have to. I'll be with Junnie hyung, and if you're worried about me coming back alone, I'll just ask him to drop me off. It'll be much easier than you coming back and forth."

"But won't it be same? Your uh..this hyung, I forgot his name, have to drop you off and than go back to his house again."

"Junnie, I mean Yeonjun, his name. And that won't be a problem, we have the same route, his is just a little far from us. And you need to stop worrying about me, I'll be fine, I'm a grown up now."

"Just because you're a grown up doesn't change the fact that you're my little brother, but whatever, just take care."

"Yeah I will, oh shit I almost forgot to tell you this. Tell Kai that I won't be able to spend time with him today. Yesterday, he wasn't letting me go till I didn't agree with him, but I'm kinda busy today, so tell him for me."

"Why don't you tell him yourself?"

"What do you mean by that hyung? Do you think I'll be able to resist his sad puppy look after that?"

"Makes 100% sense. I'll tell him for you. And you're getting late."

"Oh shit, damn, I'm fucking late. Bye Hyung." Saying that Beomgyu ran off as fast as he could.

_______________________TXT_________________________

"I mean I was planning on treating Beomgyu hyung today, but it's his fault, now he has to treat me instead whenever we meet. " Kai said, while chomping a chicken nugget.

Soobin just chuckled and went back to reading whatever novel he was busy with.

"I wonder how did I get such a nerd as my best friend."

Hearing that the blonde head finally looked up from the novel. "I'm so sorry, but you're stuck with me kiddo." Saying that, he went back to reading again.

The brown head only rolled his eyes as a response although he knows very well that the older isn't even looking at him. "I wanna be Harry Potter."

"I'll buy you a magic stick once I get the chance then." Soobin said, without removing his eyes from the novel.

"Why do I have a love hate relationship with the pink colour, Hyung?"

"Sometimes you get used to it, but sometimes it's just too bright for you, may be?" Soobin replied totally unphased by the randomness of the younger.

"Hyung, what will you do if I die one day?"

"I'm not letting that happen, so out of question." The blonde head said, fixing his glasses.

Kai giggled hearing the reply. "Awww, you're so sweet."

Soobin just gave him a look that said "are you for real" and went back to his novel once again.

"Hey kid, what are you doing in the library?" Came a whispery voice out of a sudden.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Asked Kai, mirroring the stranger's confused expression.