Chapter 3

*The next day in college*

"Hyung, what if suddenly every library in the world disappears one day?" Asked the brown head with a very serious and curious face.

"Then I'll make my own library." Soobin replied with a neutral expression.

"Then what if one day your own library disappears?" Kai asked, sipping on his Oreo shake.

"Then I'll make one more?" Soobin replied, quite confused as to where the topic is going.

"What if I disappear one day? You'll search for me, right right right?" Kai asked, with big doe eyes.

Oh, that's where the conversation was going, Soobin thought. "Why would I?" Saying that the older smirked secretly.

"EXCUSE FUCKING ME?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHY WOULD I?! I'M YOUR ONE AND ONLY CUTE, HANDSOME, EXTRAORDINARY, FABULOUS, HANDSOME, SEXY, HOT, MIND BOGGLING, SWEET, INNOCENT, BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND AND BROTHER. IT WOULD BE A SIN IF I DISAPPEAR ONE DAY AND YOU WON'T SEARCH FOR ME! THIS WORLD NEEDS BALANCE, AND I'M THAT!" Saying that Kai sipped on his Oreo shake again. "Oreo shake tastes like heaven, don't you think so hyung? And why are people looking at us? Am i glowing extra today? Uh, I shouldn't have wear this cute jacket today."

"Hyung, how are you tolerating him? I thought he was weird before, but I guess I was wrong to underestimate him." Taehyun asked, quite embarassed by the sudden attention they received because of his idiotic best friend.

"I don't know Tae, but I'm planning on visiting a doctor soon. I need to make sure if my ears are fine or not. You would need that as well, as you're back now."

"You're right, make an appointment for me too." The raven haired guy replied, rubbing his forehead.

"I'm right here you know! You guys are hurting my feelin-" Before Kai could continue what he was saying, the blonde head cut him off. "Hyuka, you want pizza?"

Kai instantly beamed and nodded, totally forgetting what he was about to say before.

The three of them were casually walking when suddenly someone bumped on Soobin, causing the taller to accidently drop his books.

"Are you fucking blind or what blondie?!!" A high pitch voice came, making the younger to cover his ears. But both Soobin and Taehyun were totally unfazed by it.

"Watch your mouth Max! You were the one who bumped into hyung, not him! " Kai replied, totally angry with the disrespectful tone used on Soobin.

"Oh, so the blondie needs his minions to protect him. Such a pathetic loser." The red haired guy named Max smirked.

"You fucking fuck, minions are cute, which means we are cute, unlike you, you faceless, pathetic and coward creature." Kai was slowly getting more irritated. The audacity of this creature to insult his hyungs and him.

"Come on fucker, don't you have any respect or what. Are you gonna let your little brother save your pathetic ass? Be a fucking man." At this point Max was totally asking for Soobin to react and fight. He wanted to see this man lose his cool. He wanted to show everyone that the guy upon whom every girl drools over is just a coward, nothing else.

Taehyun was losing his temper as well, he was this close to snapping this egoistic bastards neck, but before he could do anything, the younger butted again.

"Listen here you rotten cherry head, Soobin hyung doesn't even give a fuck about whatever nonsense you're spitting, you're absolutely nothing to him, your existence doesn't even matter to him-" Kai was cut off before he could continue whatever he was saying.