A/N

If you're seeing this, welcome to my story folks. So you're really giving this story a chance huh? Thanks for that hehe.

So...I've no idea how to behave professionally, so imma just skip that part. There are some things you need to keep in mind before continuing the story. Make sure to read it if you have time to waste, just like me. Just kidding, it's important actually.

First, don't expect the characters to have exact personalities like in the real life. And this story is PURELY, HIGHLY, DEFINITELY, UTTERLY, ACCURATELY FICTIONAL, you know like F-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-L, so don't you dare judge them on the basis of how I portrayed them.

Second, it's my original writing and Wattpad is the only place imma dump my writings and ideas, so if you see my story in any other platform which is highly unlikely to happen as I don't expect this story to reach a large audience, please make sure to notify me.

Third, please make sure to listen to the songs that I'm gonna share here if you are willing to feel the vibe I'm trynna create in the story.

Fourth, English is my third language so I would like to apologise in advance for the suffering you might gonna face because of my grammar.

Fifth, did you really just read all that? Damn man, you're patient as fuck.

Sixth, nah, I don't have anything to say, just dive into the story right away~

Seventh, I totally forgot to give a self- promotion here. Here's my IG if you're interested, I make edits.
@cloud9.4you .

________________________________________________

~☆augustshade☆~