"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

𝐀𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥; 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N POV

It's now the day of prom and I decided to get my hair done for it

I'm glad my hairstylist had stuff to do all day so I could get my hair done by 5pm and be out her house at 12am because everyone was asleep by then. To avoid them seeing my hair while I've been walking around the dorms getting food and such I kept on my bonnet (btw kiri ask mina to be his prom date by now)

 To avoid them seeing my hair while I've been walking around the dorms getting food and such I kept on my bonnet (btw kiri ask mina to be his prom date by now)

Now I'm getting ready with mina on facetime and changing into my dress after I've already gotten out the shower. "I'm fresh out the shower, now I'm gonna put on some deodorant" I say putting my hand behind the deodorant and pushing it towards the camera like I was making a YouTube video "y/n please, I am NOT your fake YouTube channel" she said pulling her dress out the closet.

"Well you will be today" I put on my deodorant and jokingly roll my eyes as she laughs at me "now we have Shea butter lotion and I'm going to apply thus all ove my body" I do the same thing as I had done with the deodorant. I put some in my hands, tilt my camera to where it cant see me, and rub it all over my body, even the cherries. I tilt my camera back to me and spot mina's beautiful brown dress.

"OH MY GODDD, COME YO ASS TO MY DORM RN SO I CAN RIP THAT DRESS OFF YOU" I grab the part of my chest where my heart is and pretend I'm dying "you're so beautiful" I say in this fake dying voice and fall out my chair *THUMP* "now y/n I know you didn't fall out yo damn chair" she covered her mouth trying not to laugh. When I sit up on the floor the first thing she see's ate my ears and she just bursts out laughing.

"Alright now it's not that funny" I roll my eyes and sit back in my chair at my vanity. All mina does it continue to laugh. While she's doing that I go off camera and put on my lingerie, not for anyone in particular, it just for me to feel good about myself, it's not like anyone was gonna see it anyway... besides mina that is.

 besides mina that is