"𝗡𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞·𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N POV

It's now 3 weeks before prom and people have been in and out of the dorms. People have been asked to prom left and right. I'm in my room on the phone with Kiri because he wants to ask mina to be his prom date, and he needs help "hey y/n I'm at the store for mina and I need help" I see his little nervous smile. He set the camera down in the basket so I could see him.

"I know she likes that kuromi character and sweets," "Well first off I would get her snacks, you should know her well enough to get her snacks, then you should get her a stuffed animal of some kind even if it is kuromi," "is this kuromi?" He holds up pom pom purin "um no Kiri," I sigh and send him a picture of kuromi "look at what I sent you, that's kuromi," "ohh so her?" He holds up a kuromi Plush

"Yes, now go get her snacks but I'm not telling you what snacks because if you're gonna be her date you have to know what snacks she likes and shit," "yea I know what snacks she likes," my door opens to reveal katsuki "the hell you doing?" He closes my door and walks into my room, getting in my bed and laying on my back. "Who are you talking to?" He peeks over my shoulder and I turn the camera to where he and Kiri can see each other.

"Hey bakubro!" Kiri flashes a smile. "fuck off," katsuki laid his head down on my back "quit being so damn mean," I shake myself a bit, making him rock back and forth on my back. "Anyway, what snacks are you getting her?" I raise a brow, trying to test him. "I'm getting her hot fries, starbursts, fruit snacks, and a bunch of other candy she likes. I know she has a big sweet tooth." He smiles to himself.

"AWWW, yall so cute. I can't wait to plan yall wedding. " All Kiri did was smile and blush as I saw him enter the candy aisle. (on a side note why tf is aisle spelled with a S😐) He tossed a bunch of candy into the basket and tells me he's on the way to the chip aisle now. I look up at myself in the camera and I see katsuki peeking over my shoulder. I flip myself over, forcing him to get off me. "you so damn nosey"

All he did was scowl and roll his eyes, taking the phone "shitty hair" Kiri looks down at the phone "what's up, bro?" He answered trying to decide on the family sized bag of chips or medium-sized bag "she'll call you later" before I could say anything he had already clicked the red button. "What the hell you do that for?!" I yell at him and snatch my phone back

"Because we're going somewhere, get up and put some clothes on" He said getting out the bed 'I didn't even notice he had on clothes' "where are we going" "to the mall, now get your ass up and get dressed" He yanked the cover off me "AYE, don't be doing that round these parts lil nigga. That typa shi get you POPPED FOO" I say in this thuggish accent and pull out a nerf gun I keep in my side table at all times just in case Denki tries to sneak me.

Katsuki pulls out a nerve gun from his back pocket. "try it. " "WHAT THE FUCK? " My jaw drops. Wait, let me explain again.

About 3 months into the school year, Kiri and Denki started shooting at us with nerf guns in the common room and since that day the whole group has just kept nerf guns around or on them. Hell, even kat is taking part. We made a rule saying if you get shot in the head, your battle is done.