"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚?"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Y/N POV
Me and katsuki got our ice cream and are now sitting at a picnic table. "You didn't have to pay you know?" I tell him while licking my ice cream "I can pay for it if I want now shut the hell up" katsuki looked at me and furrowed his brows "well damn. Excuse me then"

10 minutes ago

"Im getting (fav ice cream)" I point to the picture on the truck (my personal fav is strawberry🤭) "I'm getting cookies and cream" we both tell the ice cream man what we want but before I could pull out the 3 dollars katsuki had already paid. "Dude you do this all the time, atleast let me pay every once in a while" and all he told me was "nah" before walking away and going to sit at the table.

PRESENT TIME

"Let me taste yours" katsuki reached his hand out to mine "but you know what this tastes like so why try it?" I tell him while raising a brow and moving my hand away from him "because I want to now give it here" he demanded "who you talking to? You acting like I wont-" He cut me off "if you let me taste yours you can taste mine" "ok" I simply responded and we switched ice creams.

I give his ice cream a few licks seeing as I kinda wanted to try some of his to even though I know what it tastes like. It just tastes better when it's not yours "Ok gimme mine back" I hold out his ice cream and he takes it from me but doesn't give me my ice cream back. He then gets up and starts to walk away "UM EXCUSE ME SIR? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I get up and run after him "I like yours so I'm keeping it" katsuki said as he continued to lick my ice cream

"Ok, that's enough you're gonna eat it all" I yell slightly and take it back from him "that why your head bigger than your body" I look him up and down "the hell did you say?" His hand starts to glow and he starts to melt his ice cream but once he realizes he stops "that's what your mad ass get. Always getting angry at some shit" katsuki pushed me "SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I BLAST YOU TO HELL" "DO IT THEN BITCH"

Me and katsuki start to go back and forth all the way back to the car "yea that's what I thought. I better get the last word" I say just talking shit at this point. I go to the passenger side but don't open the door yet because I have to wait for katsuki unless he's gonna throw a fit. He pushes me out of the way and opens the door "I'm sick of you" He told me as I got I'm the car "shut up, you know you love me" He just rolls his eyes and slammed the door in my face.

TIME SKIPP

Katsuki and I are back at the dorms and we are talking about the best Gatorade flavor "no cuz it's obviously the white one" I told him as I opened the door and walked into the common room "I don't know what the fuck your on but it's the blue one" He told me as he stood next to me. I turn to him slowly and realize that he lowkey been talking shit all day. "Do you wanna fight? Cuz I'm sick of your shit" I take off my purse and put it on the couch "hell yea, come on" He squares up "alright"

I take off my jacket and throw it at his head, temporarily blinding him. I jump on him making him fall to the ground and I start punching but not hard enough to hurt him. Katsuki is now unblinded and now hitting back. Now me and katsuki are rolling around on the ground fighting each other. Katsuki pins me to the ground declaring victory.