"𝘽𝙪𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙣.. 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙨"

A/n
Hey.... hey.... how yall doing🧍🏾‍♀️

So basically, I had alot going on for whatever reason and kinda for got about the book and I thought yall would be fine but then I saw i aint update in a lil while so here we are🚶🏾‍♀️

But them people be right😟 why you all of a sudden become so busy when you become a wattpad author. This is not ok👎🏾
================================

Katsuki POV:

Me and Bun Bun were walking next to each other until she told me she had to go to the bathroom "I have to pee" you told katsuki "So? What do you want me to do? Cup my hands under yo pussy and let u pee?" You turn to him in horror, mouth dropped.

"Nigga what" you say absolutely shocked "No! I just want you to help me find a bathroom" you say still looking at him. "Well come on there's one right next to our classroom" "oh, atleast its convenient" he walked you to the bathroom and wait for you to come out.

Y/n POV:

'Oh God why is my skirt so small' you began to get frustrated because you were constantly having to readjust your skirt 'I knew I should've tried this on'

You walk out the bathroom to see kat on him phone "fucking finally" he groaned "I thought you were taking a shit" he smirked. You smacked his arm "shut up, I'll be damned if I was to ever take a shit in a SCHOOL bathroom"

"Sure" he said sarcastically "lets go" you both walk into class looking for a seat. Katsuki decides to sit in the front while you wanted your seat to be behind him. You placed your bag onto the desk and walk over to Katsuki's.

You sat on his desk while he sat in the chair. Katsuki looked you up and down when you sat on his desk. One of the things he loved the most were your thighs, it was like everytimehe saw them he would be hypnotized.

"Why is your skirt so short?" He scowled. He could almost see your underwear "Thats because I accidentally bought the wrong size skirt, but I'll be ok-" "No you won't, get down" he said quickly "what? Why? Its not like anyone can see my goodies anyway" you rolled your eyes.

He just stared at you angrily waiting for you to get down "ok damn, you don't gotta get mad" just then a pink girl had walked up to you. "HI! IM MINA ASHIDO, BUT YOU CAN JUSY CALL ME MINA, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" she was so happy to meet someone new.

"Hey! I'm Y/n L/n, you can just call me y/n" "I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE ANOTHER BLACK GIRL HERE" she smiled brightly "I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one" she chuckled "Well we gang now, dap me up." You smiled knowing that you would have a long term friendship with her.

"Come on, i want you to meet my other friends" she gave a toothy grin "Ok, come on kat" "no" "stop being mean and come on" you grabbed his hand and followed mina. "These are my friends, introduce yourselves guys" "Hey mami~ I'm hanta sero" he bent down to kiss your hand. You giggled a bit (yes we giggle round here)

Katsuki saw this and didn't like it, not one bit, (Had to throw in a lil bit of dr. Suess for yall😫) but he decided not to say anything. "Denki kaminari" he shot a wink "Ejiro kirishima aka the most manly of them all" he said proudly. "I'm Kyoka jiro" she smiled softly.

"Well this is katsuki bakugo and I'm y/n l/n" you pointed at katsuki. You guys sat and talked for a little while. Before you saw eraser head walk through the door. Your jaw dropped because he is one of your favorite heros and also one of the finest heros (👀)