"𝙆𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙?"

A few days after the first day of school:

You and katsuki are in your room watching yall show. Lately katsuki has been very touchy and usually you are the touchy one. Katskui was laying in your lap while you played with his hair.

"Fuck ginny, she wants mommy issues so bad" you rolled your eyes "she a bitch" katskui replied. You and katsuki continued to watch the show until katsuki turned his head to look at you because he felt you doing something to his hair.

"What the hell are you doing bun bun?" He scowled. You just stared at him until you finally decided to say something "nothing" he reached in his hair to see what you've done. He felt atleast 10-15 braids in his head.

Katsuki glared at you and tried to take them down but you told him not to "NO! DONT TAKE THEM DOWN I'M NOT DONE" you wanted to put beads on then and see how he would look with them.

You walked in the bathroom, take out the beads and put them on the counter. "Come here kat" he walked over and looked down/up at you "what do you want dumbass?" You didn't answer.

You sit on the counter and motion for him to stand between your legs. Katsuki notices the beads on the counter but doesn't think anything of it until you opened it "you better not be thinking about putting those in my hair" he furrowed his eyebrows

"Why can't i?" You asked "they look dumb" he deadpanned "so? As soon as I get a picture you can take them out ok?" Katsuki thought for a moment before finally agreeing "fine.. just don't fuck up my hair" "it was already fucked up from the beginning" "just remember that I could pick you up and throw you" "nigga please"

As you were putting the beads in katsuki's hair, katsuki looked into the mirror behind you and saw how his hands were placed on your waist. He looked away from the mirror and looked down to be met with your thighs (I am I firm believer in katsuki and kiri being thigh guys🙏🏾)

He's always loved your thighs because when you would sit down they would look absolutely amazing, even though he loved your things when your standing up he loves them even more when your sitting. Katsuki took his hand and moved your thigh a little and watched it jiggle.

"Why did you do that?" You looked at him weirdly "because I felt like it, now hurry up" he stared you in your eyes "aye now, what I tell you about talking to me like that like I really won't kick your ass" "whatever dumbass"

You always found it weird how katsuki would occasionally mess with your thighs but you thought nothing of it. "All done" you smiled. You were so proud of your creation. You took a picture and showed it to him "you look so cute kat"

"I'm not cute, don't call me cute and these look dumb" he scowled. He walked away to go back in your bed "I thought they looked dumb, what happened?" You said smugly "shut up dumbass" he glared.

Katsuki was just walking around your house with the braids and beads in his head. He looked crazy with random braids and beads in his head, not to mention they were scattered all around his head. Everytime you asked about them he would dismiss it.

(This is an edit from future me in April 2024! It has come to my attention yall think he got brais like white boy carl😃☝🏾 however that is NOT the case)