"𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺?"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Y/N POV

While me and uraraka walk outside everyone had followed us "so what we doing? Quirks or nah?" I ask her staring dead in her face "no quirks" she spat out "alright, come on then" we both get in our stances and run at each other. Uraraka throws the first blow but missed by an inch. I used this opportunity to grab her arm and flip her over my shoulder (deku style😝)

Her back arches off the ground as she groans in pain. I turn to grab her by her shirt but as I bend down to grab her shirt, she lifts her leg and kicks me in the back of my head "FUCK" I yell out now even more angry and in pain. I recover quickly and land a good punch in her face leave her stunned for a bit, while I sit on her and start to wail on her.

Uraraka tries to fight back but her hits aren't accurate or even hurt for that matter. Suddenly I see a pink glow come from her finger tips and her hands touch my leg "you cheatin ass bitch" as I start to float I wrap my legs around her waist "I'm not finna be the only one floating" I smirk and start punching her as we're floating. Uraraka throws punches too and even starts to thrash around trying to get me off her "GET THE HELL OFF ME" "NO AND SINCE WE'RE CHEATING"

I look her in the eyes officially taking over her body, but as I take it over her quirk deactivates and now we're free falling. Just as I'm about to make her activate her quirk on herself I hear explosions and look to my left. I see katsuki flying towards us and "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-" my words get cut off as he snatches me off of uraraka.

I am now in katsuki's arms, leaving uraraka falling by herself. I'm not the petty to where I would let someone die (yes I am but it's for the sake of the story😒) katsuki lands us safely on the ground "the hell were you thinking-" He tries to scold me but I scramble out of his arms and just as uraraka is about to hit the ground I make her activate her quirk making her float and pull her down to the ground.

I deactivate her quirk and my quirk and she wakes up out of breath "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU BITCH! YOU SAID NO QUIRKS" I stare at her for a second because who does she think she's talking to like I won't beat her ass again "first of all you used your quirk first" uraraka looks around knowing I was right "and second who the fuck you talking to?"

Kirishima pushed us apart before something started up again "WELL! How about we all go get something to eat" kiri said trying to descalate the situation "but we didn't get to work out yet" deku butted in "yea man I know but we need to do something to keep then from fighting" kiri whispered to deku "o-oh, ok then" deku agreed "well let's go everyone" deku told everyone he came with.

"Yea come on n/n" Mina grabbed my hand and took me to the locker rooms to change. I'm still a little heated but not to where I need to fight again. "You ok y/n?" Jiro asked when she walked next to me "yes I'm good, she just talk to much shit but I'm not gonna mess up my day thinking about her." I change into my new clothes.

" I change into my new clothes