"𝘽𝙪𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙣?"

Author POV:

You and katsuki have been best friends since you were 6, but the way you and katsuki met was a disaster....

FLASH BACK

Y/n POV:

"COME ON DADDY LETS GO" you were rushing your dad to hurry and get dressed so you guys could go to the park. "I'm coming, wait just a minute n/n" you groan because you have to wait even longer.

Finally your dad is done getting dressed and you guys head out of the door. "Be careful on the monkey bars n/n" ( MONKEYS 🐒) "I WILL DADDY" you say as you run to the monkey bars, but when your running to the monkey bars you bump into this blonde haired kid that looked kind of angry. "OH, im sorry" you said "I DONT NEED YOUR-" he stared to yell but you had accidentally looked him in the eyes, you still didn't have much control over your quirk yet and didn't mean to activate it.

"Oops, I didn't mean to do that but thats kinda what you get for yelling at me" you said as you shrug your shoulders. This isn't the first time this has happened but you started to panic when you couldn't get him out of the trance. You grab the blonde haired kids hand and dragged him to your dad while you started to cry because you didn't want to get in trouble. "Whats wrong n/n?" "Daddy it happened again but this time, I'm trying so hard to turn it off but its not working" you say sobbing "KATSUKI! WHERE ARE YOU!" The blonde haired boys mom yelled.

She had found him next to you and told "Come on katsuki we have to go" no answer "Um excuse me" your dad interrupted "I apologize deeply but my daughter accidentally activated her quirk and can't turn it off at the moment" your dad apologized to make sure she knew that you really didn't mean to and also to be a decent human being.

"WHAT! IS HE GOING TO BE OK?!" his mom yelled "Yes he will be ok, y/n just has to calm down" your dad responded "Well can we take this back to my house please? I can see your a good man so I trust that you don't do anything in my house" "Yes, we can. Come on y/n and try to calm down I know your freaking out right now but its ok you're not in trouble"

On the walk to the blonde haired kids house you were trying to calm down but couldn't because you were afraid what if you couldn't let go of him. "Come on in guys" said his mom. You and your dad walk into the home while his mom runs to the kitchen to turn off the stove.

"Its ok y/n, just calm down and let go" "I'M TRYING" "But you're not calm, calm down and think of the things you like" his mom walked back into the living room and started talking to you.

"Its ok sweetie, I won't be mad at you. Accidents happen" she said smiling "I'm not mad at you" "ok I'll try to calm down" you took deep breaths and a few seconds later you let the blonde haired kid out of the trance "Thank you sweetie you did an amazing jo-" his mom started but was cut off "YOU IDIOT!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT" the blonde kid yelled

"DON'T YELL AT HER KATSUKI!" his mom yelled back at him. "I'm sorry for him sweetie his name is katsuki and I'm mitsuki but you can call me Mrs. Bakugo." She said with a wink "Well I'm sorry Mrs. Bakugo and katsuki I didn't mean to do that" you apologized "It's fine sweetie and katsuki apologize to her for yelling at her, NOW!" "BUT I DONT WANNA" he whined "IT DOESNT MATTER" "FINE! IM SORRY" he yelled

"It's ok" you said quietly "Come on, we have to go, your mom is done cooking dinner" your dad told you "okay daddy. BYE BYE" you yelled "Bye bye sweetie and feel free to come by and have a play date with katsuki anytime you want" she told you "Here, I'll even give your dad my number so we can call and set up the play date".