"𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Monday Morning

I woke up to my alarm blaring and quickly shut it off. I get up and get ready for the day. I go in the bathroom and start my shower. I was in the shower for a little of over 10 minutes before I heard some shuffling down stairs but thought nothing of it.

I have my speaker blasting music so I didn't hear my bathroom door open. All of a sudden a see a hand come inside my shower "AHH! WHAT THE FUCK" the hand quickly got taken out and I heard chuckling "dumbass"

I stuck my head out of the shower to see katsuki grinning at me. I take some soap suds and throw them and some land directly in his mouth. "AGH!" he gagged from tasting the bubbles "dumbass" I mocked him.

He kissed his teeth and walked out the bathroom. I got done with my shower about 20 minutes later and went into my room. I picked out my outfit.

I decided to put on something comfy since I'm gonna be moving around all day

I decided to put on something comfy since I'm gonna be moving around all day. I then went into the bathroom so I could start on my hair.

(This but the scrunchies are black and the stars are black and silver)

I walk out the bathroom and go downstairs. I see my dad and katsuki sitting on the couch talking "hey daddy" I smile at him "hey n/n, where you going?" He looked at me weirdly "I'm moving in the dorms today remember? We talked about it yesterday" I look at him while walking to the kitchen.

"Mhm alright now I'll help you when you get ready to go" katsuki walked in the kitchen. "Is your stuff in your car or in the house?" I turned and asked so I could see what we would be doing "its in my truck" (firm believer in this nigga having a truck ESPECIALLY A FUCKING FORD F150)